Ian Tyson - One Jump Ahead Of The Devil album FLAC
Слушать песню One jump ahead онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
One Jump Ahead of the Devil Album Cover Art. Ian Tyson.
Composer, Guitar, Primary Artist, Producer, Vocals, Vocals (Background).
One Jump Ahead of the Devil. Stony Plain SPCD 1177.
Ian Tyson - Turning Thirty 2:24. Ian Tyson - Newtonville Waltz 5:01. Ian Tyson - Lonestar and Coors 2:52. Ian Tyson - One Too Many 3:07. Ian Tyson - Texas, I Miss You 3:13. Read full description. See details and exclusions. Ian Tyson - One Jump Ahead of the Devil (1999). Brand new: lowest price.
Fifty Years Ago. All the Good'uns. One Jump Ahead of the Devil. Blue Mountains of Mexico. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Someday Soon" is a song composed by Canadian singer-songwriter Ian Tyson. He recorded the song with his wife, Sylvia Tyson, as the duo Ian & Sylvia in 1964. Although this version was not released as a single, the song has been recorded by Judy Collins, Moe Bandy and Suzy Bogguss, all of whom had chart success with it. Collins's version was issued as a single to the pop format, while Bandy's and Bogguss's versions were hit singles on country music radio.
MP3 is a digital audio format without digital rights management (DRM) technology. Because our MP3s have no DRM, you can play it on any device that supports MP3, even on your iPod! KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. 1 voted, Please vote. All The Good 'uns 1996.
Ian Dawson Tyson CM AOE (born 25 September 1933) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, best known for his songs "Four Strong Winds" and "Someday Soon". He was also one half of the duo Ian & Sylvia. released the album From Yellowhead to Yellowstone and Other Love Stories in 2008 to high critical praise. He was nominated for a 2009 Canadian Folk Music Awards for Solo Artist of the Year. The album includes a song about Canadian hockey broadcasting icon Don Cherry and the passing of his wife Rose, a rare Tyson cover written by Toronto songwriter Jay Aymar. Ian Tyson talks about The Long Trail on Bookbits radio. Old Corrals and Sagebrush.
|A1||What Does She See||3:38|
|A2||One Jump Ahead Of The Devil||3:13|
|B1||Lone Star And Coors||2:47|
|B2||One Too Many||3:02|
|B3||Texas I Miss You||3:08|
|B4||Goodness Of Shirley||3:32|
|B6||Half Mile Of Hell (Theme From The Chetwynd Film)||3:25|
- Remixed At – Sundown Studios
- Backing Vocals – Bruce Rutherford (tracks: A3, B5), Ed Wideman (tracks: B2), Ian Tyson (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6), Julian Kerr (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6), Kent Blazy (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B5, B6), Myrna Lorrie (tracks: B2), Phil Hall (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6), Sylvia Tyson (tracks: B2), Trish McKinnon (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Kim Brandt (tracks: B1, B3, B4), Tom Morgan (tracks: B2), Tom Szczesniak (tracks: A3, B5), Tom Cogbill* (tracks: A4)
- Bass, Piano – Phil Hall (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6)
- Drums – Dave Brown (tracks: A3, B2, B5), Dave Lewis (tracks: B1, B3, B4), Kenny Malone (tracks: A4), Monte Paul (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6)
- Engineer – Ben Tallent (tracks: A4), Ken Friesen (tracks: A3, B5), Nick Paladino (tracks: A4), Phil Sheridan (tracks: B1 to B4), Richard Harrow (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6)
- Executive Producer – George Skelton
- Fiddle – Al Cherney* (tracks: A3, B2, B5), John P. Allen (tracks: B1, B3, B4), Roy Warhurst (tracks: A1, B6)
- Lead Guitar – Fred Pelletier (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6), Gay Delorme* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6), George Hebert* (tracks: B1, B3, B4), Mike Francis (tracks: A3, B2, B5), Reggie Young (tracks: A4)
- Photography – Marten Bot
- Piano – Gord Flemming* (tracks: A3, B1 to B5)
- Producer – Ian Tyson
- Rhythm Guitar – Billy Sanford (tracks: A4), Ian Tyson (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B6), Kent Blazy (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B5, B6), Red Shea (tracks: B2), Teddy Irwin (tracks: A4)
- Steel Guitar – Al Brisco (tracks: A3, B5), Pee Wee Charles (tracks: B2), Ron Dann (tracks: B1, B3, B4), Tommy Spurlock (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B6)
- Steel Guitar, Piano – Buddy Emmons (tracks: A4)
- Written-By – Ian Tyson (tracks: A1 to B6), Joy Wahl (tracks: A2, A3, A5)
NotesRemixed at Sundown Studios, Edmonton, Alberta
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): BOS 7189-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): BOS 7189-B
|BOS 7189||Ian Tyson||One Jump Ahead Of The Devil (LP, Album)||Boot Records||BOS 7189||Canada||1978|
|SP5-1177||Ian Tyson||One Jump Ahead Of The Devil (Cass, Album, RE)||Stony Plain Records||SP5-1177||Canada||1992|
|SPCD 1177||Ian Tyson||One Jump Ahead Of The Devil (CD, Album, RE)||Stony Plain Records||SPCD 1177||Canada||1992|