Various Artists - The Best Christmas Ever album FLAC
The best ever, though? Probably not. Track Listing - Disc 1.
The term Various Artists is used in the record industry when numerous singers and musicians collaborate on a song or collection of songs. fm, compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information. Warning! Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution!
8 people found this helpful. A fascinating mix of relatively unknown cuts (unknown in the US, at least) by artists like Chris De Burgh, Cliff Richard, Slade, e. l. mixed with well-known classics, (Crosby's "White Christmas" et. Any collection this mixed up has to be fun and breaks away from the traditional "Christmas" recordings.
Various Artists - 100 Hits (Christmas, 2009). How? I don't know) Anyhow I really didn't expect to find this album and as its my favourite christmas album ever I had been prepared to pay around £25, but as luck would have it I paid much much less than that. -) by fil35325 Jan, 2017.
Christmas Music: A Fine Selection Of Holiday Classics. The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Perpetual"); ASCAP, Sony ATV Publishing.
Album · 2011 · 50 Songs. Love Came Down at Christmas. 19. A Child Is Born in Bethlehem. Zero ads. Try it now. Learn more. Vous pouvez aussi faire vos achats dans un Apple Store, par téléphone au 0800 93 932 ou chez un revendeur agréé.
Ever! is a compilation album brand from Circa Records (trading under the 'strategic marketing' brand name of EMI/Virgin Records). Ever! et., however on a number of indie music collections the genre aspect was replaced by a full list of artist names.
Ever! Compilation album by Various Artists. more than 240 min. Label. Ever!- is a compilation album released by EMI in late 2006. It contains Polish, English and Christmas songs from other countries. CD 1. CD 2. CD 3. CD 4.
A Motown Christmas Various Artists. Tracks, Songs: 25. Genre: Christmas: R&B. The Classic Christmas Album Elvis Presley. Tracks, Songs: 17. Genre: Holiday. A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector Various Artists. Tracks, Songs: 13.
Various artists - the best latin party album in the world. Various Artists - The Best Christmas Album In The World Ever - UK CD album 1997.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Dean Martin||Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Written-By – Jule Cahn And Sammy Styne*
|2||–Eartha Kitt||Santa Baby
Written-By – Joan Javits, Tony Springer
|3||–Harry Belafonte||Twelve Days Of Christmas
Adapted By – Carter*, Okun*Written-By – Traditional
|4||–Doris Day||Winter Wonderland
Written-By – Dick Smith , Felix Bernard
|5||–Lowell Fulsom||I Wanna Spend Christmas With You
Written-By – Lowell Fulsom
|6||–Hadda Brooks||I'll Be Home For Christmas
Written-By – B. Ray*, K. Gannon*, W. Kent*
|7||–Charles Brown||Merry Christmas Baby
Written-By – Moore*, Baxter*
|8||–Ella Fitzgerald||The Christmas Song
Written-By – Mel Tormé, Robert Wells
|9||–Nat King Cole||O Holy Night
Adapted By – E. Bergdahl*, N.K. Cole*Written-By – Traditional
|10||–Solomon Burke||Silent Night Story
Written-By – Solomon Burke
|11||–Aaron Neville||O Little Town Of Bethlehem
Adapted By, Arranged By – A. Neville*, D. Campbell*, S. Lindsey*
|12||–Hadda Brooks||White Christmas
Written-By – Irving Berlin
|13||–Jesse Belvin||I Want You With Me At Christmas
Written-By – Buddy Far
|14||–Pete Fountain||Blue Christmas
Written-By – Billy Hayes, Jay Johnson
|15||–Lena Horne||What At You Doing New Year's Eve
Written-By – Frank Loesser
|16||–Louis Armstrong With The All Stars* And Velma Middleton||Baby, It's Cold Outside
Written-By – Frank Loesser
|17||–B.B. King||Christmas Celebration
Written-By – Thomas*, Glen*
- Licensed From – EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets
- Licensed From – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Distributed By – EMI Music Canada
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Verve Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Coral Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Cahn Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Producers Music Publishing Co.
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Tamir Music
- Published By – Julie Music Corp.
- Published By – Next Decade Entertainment, Inc.
- Published By – Modern Music Pub. Co.
- Published By – Gannon & Kent Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co.
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Published By – Comet Music Corp.
- Published By – The Kids Music, Inc.
- Published By – D.R.C. Music
- Published By – Apache Red Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Johnny Vegas Music
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music
- Published By – Williamson Music Co.
- Published By – Regent Music Corp.
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Frank Music Corp.
- Published By – High Society Music Publishing
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Art Direction, Design – Len Peltier
- Executive-Producer – Wendi Cartwright Osborn*
- Photography By – Neal Brown
NotesTrack 1: under license from EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets © 1945 (renewed) Cahn Music Co. (ASCAP) & Producers Music Publishing Co. (ASCAP) admin. by Chappell & Co. (ASCAP) and WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) ℗ 1960 Capitol Records
Track 2: under license from BMG Direct Marketing, Inc., published by Tamir Music (ASCAP)
Track 3: under license from BMG Direct Marketing, Inc., published by Julie Music Corporation admin. by Next Decade Entertainment, Inc. (BMI)
Track 4: © 1934 by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 5: published by Modern Music Publishing Co. ℗ 1995 Virgin Records, America, Inc.
Track 6: published by Gannon & Kent Music (ASCAP) ℗ 1995 Virgin Records, America, Inc.
Track 7: published by Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI) ℗ 1995 Virgin Records, America, Inc.
Track 8: copyright 1946 (renewed) Edwin H. Morris & Company, A Division of MPL Communications, Inc. (ASCAP) ℗ 1960 Verve Records
Track 9: under license from EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets, published by Comet Music Corp.
Track 10: published by The Kids Music Inc. (BMI)
Track 11: under license from PolyGram Special Markets, published by D.R.C. Music (ASCAP)/Apache Red Music admin. by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI)/Johhy Vegas Music (ASCAP) ℗ 1993 A&M Records, Inc.
Track 12: published by Irving Berlin Music (ASCAP) admin. by Williamson Music Co. (ASCAP) ℗ 1995 Virgin Records, America, Inc.
Track 13: published by Regent Music Corp. (BMI) ℗ 1995 Virgin Records, America, Inc.
Track 14: published by PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP) ℗ 1950 Coral Records, Inc.
Track 15: under license from EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets, published by Frank Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 16: published by Frank Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 17: published by High Society Music Publishing (BMI) ℗ 1995 Virgin Records, America, Inc.
Made in Canada
Distributed by EMI Music Canada
Compilation ℗ & © 1996 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Manufactured by Virgin Records America, Inc.
Printed in the USA.
Released in standard jewel case with clear tray. Included a folded booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2438-42183-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: 724384218324 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. CA 1-1-5
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1F08
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI