The Baseball Project - Volume 2: High And Inside album FLAC
The Baseball Project. Лицензиар: " Redeye Distribution (от лица компании "Yep Roc Records"); ARESA, UMPG Publishing, BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (3).
The second album from The Baseball Project, Volume 2: High and Inside, was released on March 1, 2011 on Yep Roc Records. The band followed the record's release with a tour covering the . and appearances at Spring Training games in Arizona's Cactus League.
The Baseball Project is a concept group, so by definition, they make concept albums. Formed by Steve Wynn, Scott McCaughey, Linda Pitmon, and Peter Buck, and united by a love of baseball and alternative rock, the group released a concept album of rocking narrative songs centered on baseball, Volume 1: Frozen Ropes & Dying Quails, in 2008. Now, abetted by guest appearances from Steve Berlin, Ira Kaplin, Robert Lloyd, Chris Funk, John Moen, Ben Gibbard, and Craig Finn, the group has returned for Volume 2: High and Inside, a second album of like-minded baseball narratives.
Piano – Robert Lloyd (3) (tracks: 5, 7, 9, 12). Producer – The Baseball Project. Producer, Recorded By – Adam Selzer. Trumpet – Paul Brainard (tracks: 6). Violin – Rodrigo D'Erasmo (tracks: 7). Vocals, Guitar – Steve Wynn. Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Percussion – Scott McCaughey.
Volume 2: High and Inside is the second album from The Baseball Project, released by Yep Roc Records on March 1, 2011. 1 Critical reception.
Their second album, Vol. 2: High and Inside, picks up right where Vol. 1 left off, firing power chords like fastballs, and tossing in a few musical changeups to keep listeners off balance. As they did on 2009’s debut album, Scott McCaughey (Young Fresh Fellows) and Steve Wynn (Dream Syndicate) split the songwriting duties.
Volume 2: High and Inside The Baseball Project. 2. Panda and the Freak.
MP3 is a digital audio format without digital rights management (DRM) technology. Because our MP3s have no DRM, you can play it on any device that supports MP3, even on your iPod! KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. Vo. Frozen Ropes And Dying Quails 2008. Lincecum attended Liberty Senior High School in Renton, Washington, where he played two seasons of varsity baseball, as a senior, he won state player of the year and led his school to the 2003 3A state championship title. After high school Lincecum went on to pitch for the University of Washington, in 2006, he finished with a 12–4 win-loss record and a . 4 earned run average,199 strikeouts, and three saves in 125⅓ innings as a Washington Husky.
This song is by The Baseball Project and appears on the album Volume 2: High and Inside (2011). Back in the '50s when Maglie was pitchingHe'd send a little message now and thenThey called him The Barber'Cause he gave a mighty close shaveAh, chin musicA little chin music kept the hitter in his placeTen years later Drysdale and Gibson took no shitFrom a hitter who was kissin' the inside corner of the plateAh, chin musicA little chin music made that hitter do a figure eight.
|2||Panda And The Freak|
|3||Fair Weather Fans|
|4||Don't Call Them Twinkies|
|7||Tony (Boston's Chosen Son)|
|8||Ichiro Goes To The Moon|
|9||The Straw That Stirs The Drink|
|10||Look Out Mom|
|11||Pete Rose Way|
|12||Twilight Of My Career|
|13||Here Lies Carl Mays|
- Backing Vocals – Ben Gibbard (tracks: 8), John Moen (tracks: 1, 13)
- Banjo, Lap Steel Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Guitar [tenor] – Chris Funk (tracks: 13)
- Baritone Saxophone – Steve Berlin (tracks: 3, 9)
- Bass, Twelve-String Guitar – Peter Buck
- Dobro, Banjo – Chris Funk (tracks: 11)
- Drums, Percussion – Linda Pitmon
- Guitar – Ira Kaplan (tracks: 6)
- Lead Vocals, Written-By – Craig Finn (tracks: 4)
- Organ – Robert Lloyd (tracks: 1, 7, 9, 12)
- Organ [farfisa] – Steve Berlin (tracks: 5)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Paul Brainard (tracks: 6, 12, 13)
- Piano – Robert Lloyd (tracks: 5, 7, 9, 12)
- Producer – The Baseball Project
- Producer [with], Recorded By – Adam Selzer
- Trumpet – Paul Brainard (tracks: 6)
- Violin – Rodrigo D'Erasmo (tracks: 7)
- Vocals, Guitar – Steve Wynn
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Percussion – Scott McCaughey
- Written-By – Linda Pitmon (tracks: 3), Peter Buck (tracks: 1), Scott McCaughey (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13), Steve Wynn (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 9, 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 634457221925
|YEP-2219||The Baseball Project||Volume 2: High And Inside (LP, Album)||Yep Roc Records||YEP-2219||US||2011|
|BLU DP0537||The Baseball Project||Volume 2: High And Inside (CD, Album)||Blue Rose Records||BLU DP0537||Germany||2011|