King Crimson - Live In Philadelphia, PA (August 26, 1996) album FLAC
Complete your King Crimson collection.
Watch King Crimson perform 'Level Five' at the Merriam Theatre in Philadelphia, filmed in November of last year. Don't miss the 'Uncertain Times' tour
Disc One. 1 Conundrum 2 Thela Hun Ginjeet 3 Red 4 Dinosaur 5 One Time 6 VROOOM VROOOM 7 Waiting Man 8 Neurotica 9 Elephant Talk 10 Sheltering Sky. Disc Two. 1 B'Boom 2 THRAK 3 Sex, Sleep, Eat, Drink, Dream 4 Indiscipline 5 Larks' Tongues in Aspic Part II 6 Prism 7 21st Century Schizoid Man 8 VROOOM 9 Coda: Marine 475. Line-up, Musicians.
Live In Vienna '2018. Radical Action (To Unseat The Hold Of Monkey Mind) '2016. On (And Off) The Road Part 2 '2016. Rehearsals & Blows '2016. On (And Off) The Road Part 1 '2016. Radical Action To Unseat The Hold Of Monkey Mind '2016.
Band Name King Crimson. Album Name Live in Philadelphia, Pa, 26-8-1996. Data de aparición 2008. Labels Discipline Global Mobile. Estilo MusicalProgressive Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0.
King Crimson Live In Philadelphia, PA August 26, 1996 CD. Description.
King Crimson Collector's Club. Added To Proggnosis Database on: 2/11/2011 12:00:00 AM Entry Last Updated on: 2/18/2011 11:56:00 PM by: Rob. Track List.
Home K King Crimson Live in Philadelphia, PA, August 26th, 1996. King Crimson are a rock band founded in London in 1968 by members from western England. Widely recognised as a foundational progressive rock group, the band have incorporated diverse influences and instrumentation during their history (including jazz and folk music, classical and experimental music, psychedelic rock, hard rock and heavy metal,New Wave, gamelan, electronica and drum and bass).
August 26 is the 238th day of the year (239th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. 127 days remain until the end of the year. 683 – Yazid I's army kills 11,000 people of Medina including notable Sahabas in Battle of al-Harrah. 1071 – The Seljuq Turks defeat the Byzantine army at the Battle of Manzikert, and soon gain control of most of Anatolia. 1278 – Ladislaus IV of Hungary and Rudolf I of Germany defeat Ottokar II of Bohemia in the Battle on the Marchfeld near Dürnkrut in (then) Moravia.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-02||Thela Hun Ginjeet||6:00|
|2-03||Sex, Sleep, Eat, Drink, Dream||4:47|
|2-05||Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part II||7:01|
Written-By – Favre*
|2-07||21st Century Schizoid Man
Written By – Fripp, Lake, McDonald, Giles, SinfieldWritten-By – Lake*, McDonald*, Giles*, Sinfield*, Fripp*
|2-09||Coda: Marine 475||3:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Robert Fripp
- Copyright (c) – Robert Fripp
- Manufactured By – TAKT – 2100004810105
- Manufactured By – TAKT – 2100004810167
- Bass, Chapman Stick – Tony Levin
- Design – Hugh O'Donnell
- Drums [Acoustic], Electronic Drums, Percussion – Bill Bruford, Pat Mastelotto
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Alex R. Mundy
- Engineer [Foh Sound Engineer] – George Glossop
- Guitar [Touch Guitar] – Trey Gunn
- Guitar, Electronics [Soundscapes] – Robert Fripp
- Guitar, Voice – Adrian Belew
- Lyrics By – Adrian Belew (tracks: 1-01 to 2-05, 2-08, 2-09)
- Music By – King Crimson (tracks: 1-01 to 2-05, 2-08, 2-09)
- Photography By – Henry Diltz, Steve Jennings , Thomas G. Smith
- Producer – Alex R. Mundy, David Singleton
NotesRecorded at the Mann Centre, Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.
All titles published by Crimson Music, BMG Music Publishing Ltd., Robert Stevens Inc., T-Lev Inc., Poppy Due Inc. except tracks 1-02/1-03, 1-07-1-10, 2-04/2-05 & 2-07: BMG Music Publishing Ltd., track 2-06: ECM Records.
Comes in jewel case with 6-page booklet.
℗ & © 2014 Robert Fripp
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 633367783721
- Matrix / Runout (Disc One): 2100004810105 CLUB38 DISC1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Two): 2100004810167 CLUB38 DISC2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (Disc One): IFPI 9R97
- Mould SID Code (Disc Two): IFPI UU008
- Label Code: LC 00614
|CLUB38||King Crimson||Live In Philadelphia, PA (August 26, 1996) (2xCD, Album, Club)||Discipline Global Mobile||CLUB38||US||2008|