Count Basie And His Orchestra - Slow But Sure album FLAC
Count Basie and His Orchestra.
Count Basie's Orchestra - Slow But Sure.
Скачай Count Basie & His Orchestra - Jumpin' at the Woodside mp3 ♫ 03:10 320 kbps . 2 m. .
Коллекционное качество. Оплата онлайн · Продавец: Vinylselect. ОГРНИП: 313774610100770
Read about Slow But Sure from Count Basie Orchestra's Four Classic Albums and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Count Basie Orchestra is an American big band, one of the most prominent jazz performing groups of the swing era, founded by Count Basie in 1935 and recording regularly from 1936. Despite a brief disbandment at the beginning of the 1950s, the band survived long past the Big Band era itself and the death of Basie in 1984. It continues as a 'ghost band'.
Count Basie & His Orchestra - Thou Swell 02:22. Album: The Hot 100 - Swing Jazz, Vol. 4. Count Basie & His Orchestra: best 2 tracks. Count Basie & His Orchestra, Ирвинг Берлин - Cheek to Cheek Jazz Greats, 2010 03:19. Count Basie & His Orchestra, Joe Williams - Singing in the Rain Count Basie Swings & Joe Williams Sings, 2012 02:27. Artist: Count Basie & His Orchestra.
Count Basie And His Orchestra – Slow But Sure. Label: Clef Records – 89126x45. Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single. B. You For Me. Tenor Saxophone – Frank FosterWritten-By – Hefti.
Count Basie & His Orchestra: все альбомы, включая Lose the Blackout Blues, I Struck a Match in the Dark, Breakfast Dance And Barbecue и другие. Count Basie & His Orchestra.
The Atomic Mr. Basie (originally called Basie, also known as E MC2 and reissued in 1994 as The Complete Atomic Basie) is a 1958 album by Count Basie and his orchestra. The album is one of Basie's most famous and is critically acclaimed.
Count Basie & His Orchestra – Me And The Blues. Count Basie and His Orchestra – The Comeback. Count Basie & His Orchestra – Music Makers. Count Basie & His Orchestra – Blue And Sentimental. Count Basie Orchestra – Satin Doll. Count Basie & His Orchestra – Walking Slow Behind You. 3:31. Count Basie & His Orchestra – Boody Rumble.
William James "Count" Basie (August 21, 1904 – April 26, 1984) was an American jazz pianist, organist, bandleader, and composer. In 1935, Basie formed his own jazz orchestra, the Count Basie Orchestra, and in 1936 took them to Chicago for a long engagement and their first recording. He led the group for almost 50 years, creating innovations like the use of two "split" tenor saxophones, emphasizing the rhythm section, riffing with a big band, using arrangers to broaden their sound, and others.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Slow But Sure
Written-By – Albam*
|B||You For Me
Tenor Saxophone [Solo] – Frank FosterWritten-By – Hefti*
- Record Company – Jazz At The Philharmonic, Inc.
- Published By – Manncy Music Co.
- Published By – Neal Hefti Music Inc.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Hollywood
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet [Uncredited] – Marshall Royal
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Ernie Wilkins
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Charlie Fowlkes
- Bass [Uncredited] – Eddie Jones
- Drums [Uncredited] – Gus Johnson
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Freddie Green
- Piano, Conductor [Uncredited] – Count Basie
- Producer [Personal Supervision] – Norman Granz
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Foster
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Frank Wess
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Benny Powell, Bill Hughes , Henry Coker
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Joe Newman, Reunald Jones, Thad Jones, Wendell Culley
NotesRecorded August 16, 1954 at Fine Sound, New York City.
Credits and recording info from King Of Swing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 1887-6
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 1888-3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): C-89126X-A 1887 H
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): C-89126X-B 1888 H
- Rights Society (A): BMI
- Rights Society (B): ASCAP