So Kalmery - Rasmi album FLAC
Released: January 14, 1997.
So Kalmery's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Album · 2001 · 10 Songs.
10 tracks · 1 March 2001.
Contribute to So Kalmery. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
Album : So Kalmery And Ujamaa Year : 1999. Album : Rasmi Label : Buda Musique Year : 1996 Ref : CD 829222. Album : Brakka Label : CBS Ref : CD 466094-2. So Kalmery : Video Clips. So Kalmery - Naba Hata. So Kalmery - Brand New Day. So Kalmery - Hey! Mama Liza.
New album: Brakka system. 03/02/2009 -. So Kalmery, the roving ambassador of brakka (a vibrant music-and-dance style from his native Congo), is back in the spotlight with a new album, Brakka System. The fruition of more than thirty years wandering the globe, Brakka System is not just an album - it's a journey through a lifetime, a musical voyage deep into the heart of one man's soul! print. So Kalmery Brakka System (World Village/Harmonia Mundi) 2009 Concert at La Bellevilloise (Paris) on 3 February 2009. Jomo Kenyatta, the first president of Kenya Patrice Lumumba, the first legally elected Prime Minister of the Republic of Congo, was imprisoned and murdered under controversial circumstances.
Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen So Kalmery live yet! Last updated: 4 Jun 2019, 03:08 Etc/UTC. So Kalmery Lyrics (de).
|1-4||Brand New Day||3:21|
|1-11||Yesterday (I Had a Dream)||2:48|
|2-2||Brave Margot (Instrumental)||5:50|
- Arranged By – So Kalmery (tracks: 1-11)
- Backing Vocals – Boffi Banengola (tracks: 4,9), René Cabral (tracks: 4,9)
- Backing Vocals, Flute – Ben Labejof (tracks: 4,9)
- Didgeridoo, Co-producer – Michel Ekwalla* (tracks: 2,4,11)
- Flute, Didgeridoo – Konrad Dorn (tracks: 4,6,9)
- Percussion, Berimbau – Mamadi Kamara (tracks: 2,7)
- Photography By – Claude Guy
- Producer – So Kalmery (tracks: 1-11)
- Twelve-String Guitar, Lead Vocals, Producer, Arranged By – So Kalmery
NotesSpecial edition packed in O-Card, cotains the 2-track bonus single "Brave Margot"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3307518292222
- Barcode (on single cd): 3307518290723
- Other: DK 021
- Other (on single cd): DK 007
|82922-2||So Kalmery||Rasmi (CD, Album)||Buda Musique||82922-2||France||1996|
|CDLCD-1880||So Kalmery||Rasmi (CD, Album)||Buda Musique||CDLCD-1880||Canada||1996|