Pyrymyd - Pyrymyd album FLAC
PYRYMYD - mr. music man - 1980.
to is the largest czech cloud storage.
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Coordinator – Luella Thomas. Drums – Alvin Taylor, Melvin D. Webb. Drums, Percussion – Alvin Owens Jr.
sed Vinyl/Organic Grooves/Disco Boogie. Pyrymyd Disco Boogie Used Vinyl 1 Items. Organic Grooves1 Disco Boogie1.
Listen to music from Pyrymyd, Donna Washington. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Pyrymyd, Donna Washington.
There are no setlists by Pyrymyd on setlist. fm yet. You could help us by adding a first setlist. You can track changes of setlists by this artist by selecting the option below.
I think it's an album cover. gyld^pyrymyd by spires.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Shake It Down
Written-By – L. Collins*, Pyrymyd, R. Young*, V. Redding*
|A2||Fly To Paradise
Written-By – Pyrymyd, Van Ross Redding
|A3||I'm Yours Forever
Written-By – Melvin H. Coles, Pyrymyd
|A4||We've Got Love Together
Written-By – Lewis Collins, Jr.*
|B1||Mr. Music Man
Horns – Lester Snell, Lewis Collins, Jr.*, Pyrymyd HornsWritten-By – Herbert L. Larkins, Pyrymyd
|B2||9 - 5
Written-By – E. Keith Mickles, Pyrymyd
|B3||All I'll Ever Need
Written-By – M. Coles*, Pyrymyd, V. Redding*
|B4||Tune In Your Mind
Written-By – Pyrymyd, Van Ross Redding
- Record Company – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Produced For – The Memphis Company
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Scott / Sunstorm Studios
- Remixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Arranged By [Rhythm, Vocals, Horns] – L. Collins, Jr.*, Pyrymyd
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – James Mitchell
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara
- Art Direction, Design – Norm Ung
- Backing Vocals – Jim Gilstrap, John Lehman, Zedrick Turnbough*
- Bass – David N. Shields*, Michael Coles
- Coordinator [Album Coordinator] – Luella Thomas
- Drums – Alvin Taylor, Melvin D. Webb*
- Drums, Percussion – Alvin Owens Jr.
- Engineer [Ardent] – Robert Jackson
- Engineer [Assistant, Capitol] – David Browning
- Engineer [Capitol] – David Cole
- Engineer [Recording, Remix, Capitol] – Charles Faris
- Engineer [Scott Sunstorm] – Jay Antista
- Engineer [Sound Factory] – Butch Lynch, Serge Reyes
- Executive-Producer – Dr. Cecil Hale*
- Guitar – Marlo Henderson, Melvin (Butch) Coles Jr.*, W. Michael Toles*
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Van Ross (Sonny) Redding*
- Mastered By – Ed Sanders
- Music Consultant [Production Consultant] – David N. Shields*
- Music Consultant [Pyrymyd's Artist Consultant] – Ben Weisman
- Music Consultant [Pyrymyd's Assistant Music Director] – Ben Weisman , Len Weisman, Sam Shabrin
- Percussion – Lewis Collins, Jr.*
- Percussion, Vocals – Herb Larkins*, Ricky Young , Rodney Mitchell
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport
- Producer – Lewis Collins, Jr.*
- Producer [Associate] – Rick Taylor
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Carl Marsh , Daniel N. Wyman*, Michael Toles
- Synthesizer – Carl Marsh
- Trombone, Vocals, Percussion – E. (Keith) Mickles*
- Trumpet, Trumpet [Slide], Flugelhorn – Toby Smith
- Trumpet, Trumpet [Slide], Flugelhorn, Synthesizer – John Warren
NotesLabel typesetting variation.
Pressed by Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville, indicated by 0 in runouts.
Red labels with black print.
Copies might have gold promo stamp on back sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-12027-1
- Matrix / Runout: ST 1-12027
- Matrix / Runout: ST 2-12027
- Matrix / Runout: ST-1-12027 G1 0 MASTERED AT CAPITOL ES
- Matrix / Runout: ST-2-12027 G1 0 MASTERED AT CAPITOL ES
|ST-12027||Pyrymyd||Pyrymyd (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-12027||US||1980|
|THCD 171||Pyrymyd||Pyrymyd (CD, Album, RE)||Think! Records||THCD 171||Japan||2008|
|MAUCD 634||Pyrymyd||Pyrymyd (CD, Album, RE)||Mau Mau Records||MAUCD 634||UK||1995|