Elvin Jones - The Prime Element album FLAC
Elvin Jones - At This Point in Time Elvin Jones d Gene Perla b Warren Smith Tympani Candido Camero Conga Omar Clay Perc Cornell Dupree g Frank Foster ss, t. .
Слушайте и скачивайте jones elvin на Хотплеере в mp.
Слушайте Elvin Jones (D) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Интернет-магазин OZON. Акции, скидки! Закажи сейчас, доставим завтра ·
The Prime Element is a jazz album by jazz drummer Elvin Jones, originally released in 1976 as part of the "Blue Note Re-issue Series". The pieces compiled here were recorded in 1969 and 1973. The tracks from 1973 ( to would be included on At This Point in Time in 1998. The remainder can only be found on the eight-disc Mosaic compilation The Complete Blue Note Elvin Jones Sessions, issued in 2000. Side A. "At This Point in Time" (Frank Foster) – 7:34.
Two previously unreleased sessions by the foremost drummer of our time. Tracks A1 to B2 recorded at A&R Recording Studio, New York City, . on July 24, 25 & 26, 1973. Tracks C1 to D2 recorded at Rudy Van Gelder's, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on March 14, 1969.
- Blue Note A 506). The earlier date features Jones in a septet with the tenors of George Coleman and Joe Farrell along with trumpeter Lee Morgan, while the 1973 album has an 11-piece group that includes a large rhythm section, baritonist Pepper Adams and the tenors of Steve Grossman and Frank Foster. The challenging modal material (an extension of John Coltrane's music of the early '60s) and diverse soloists make this two-fer into a rather stimulating listen.
The Prime Element is a fusion music album recording by ELVIN JONES released in 1976 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. A1 At This Point In Time A2 Currents/Pollen B1 The Prime Element B2 Whims Of Bal C1 Inner Space C2 Once I Loved C3 Raynay D1 Champagne Baby D2 Dido Afrique.
Album: At This Point In Time. Download Elvin Jones - The Prime Element. At This Point In Time: Best 2 songs. Elvin Jones - At This Point In Time 07:35. Elvin Jones, Joey DeFrancesco, John McLaughlin - Crescent After The Rain, 1995 07:42. Elvin Jones, Shelly Manne - Shadowland Drums, Vol. 9, 2017 04:06.
The Prime Element (1976). Album by Elvin Jones. Once I Loved (O Amor Em Paz).
Elvin Jones скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Elvin Jones - Anthropology, Elvin Jones - Azan, Elvin Jones - 5/4 Thing, Elvin Jones - Feeling Good, Elvin Jones - Reza и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Elvin Jones –The Prime Element. Elvin Jones –Moon River. Elvin Jones –Relaxin' at Camarillo. Elvin Jones –Lady Luck.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||At This Point In Time
Written-By – F. Foster*
Written-By – G. Perla*
|B1||The Prime Element
Written-By – O. Clay*
|B2||Whims Of Bal
Written-By – O. Clay*
Written-By – C. Corea*
|C2||Once I Loved (O Amor Em Paz)
Lyrics By – V. De Moraes*Translated By – R. Gilbert*Written-By – A. C. Jobim*
Written-By – E. Jones*
Written-By – J. Farrell*
Written-By – E. Jones*
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Lacquer Cut At – United Artists Recording Studio
- Baritone Saxophone – Pepper Adams (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Bass – Wilbur Little (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Congas [Conga] – Candido Camero*
- Design [Album] – Bob Cato
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – Gene Perla (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Electric Guitar – Cornell Dupree (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brad Davis (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Engineer [Recording] – Don Hahn (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Executive-Producer – George Butler (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Lacquer Cut By – CR*
- Liner Notes – John B. Litweiler*
- Percussion – Miovelito Valles (tracks: C1 to D2), Richie "Pablo" Landrum* (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Percussion, Producer [Original Session] – Omar Clay (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Photography By – Lester Barnes
- Producer [Original Session] – Frank Wolff* (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Recorded By – Rudy Van Gelder (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Reissue Producer [Produced For Release] – Michael Cuscuna
- Supervised By [Project Director Blue Note Jazz Re-Issue Series] – Charlie Lourie
- Synthesizer [Mini Moog], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Piano – Jan Hammer (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Tenor Saxophone – George Coleman (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Frank Foster (tracks: A1 to B2), Steve Grossman (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Flute [Alto Flute] – Joe Farrell (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Timpani – Warren Smith (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Trumpet – Lee Morgan (tracks: C1 to D2)
NotesLabel Variant: Top right side Black B with a Blue Note, no " The Blue Note Re-issue Series" mention;
Label Title and Catalog No. on Top left side
Side One, Two, etc.. instead of Side 1, Side 2, etc..
"Two previously unreleased sessions by the foremost drummer of our time."
Tracks A1 to B2 recorded at A&R Recording Studio, New York City, N.Y. on July 24, 25 & 26, 1973.
Tracks C1 to D2 recorded at Rudy Van Gelder's, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on March 14, 1969.
All selections are released here for the first time.
(p)(c) MCMLXXVI United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): BN-LA 506-A- (set 2) UA
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): BN-LA 506-2- (set 2) UA
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side C): BN-LA 506-3- (set 2) CH UA
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side D): BN-LA 506-4- (set 1) UA CH
- Rights Society (B1, B2, C3, D1, D2): BMI
- Rights Society (A1, A2, C1, C2): ASCAP
|BN-LA506-H2||Elvin Jones||The Prime Element (2xLP, Album)||Blue Note||BN-LA506-H2||US||1976|