Miles Davis - Live Evil album FLAC
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Miles Davis.
SME; LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor - UMPG, UBEM. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести.
Cd rip 100% top Q music. Miles Davis (1926-1991) – legendární americký trumpetista a skladatel
Live-Evil is an album of both live and studio recordings by American jazz musician Miles Davis. They were performed as lengthy, dense jams in the jazz-rock style, while the studio recordings were renditions of Hermeto Pascoal compositions. The album was originally released on November 17, 1971.
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - Full Album (Remastered 96kHz.
90. MILES DAVIS-LIVE EVIL-JAPAN ISSUE PROMO WL 2LPs QUADRA PHONIC +POSTER iii. Jan 8, 2014. 86. Miles Davis - Evil - Live - japan Press. Insert 2LP. Oct 8, 2011. LP, Album, Quadraphonic.
Or consider a donation?
miles davis live evil. Appears unplayed Columbia gatefold 2lp G - 30954 nice jacket some ringwear. Price : 8. 1 € 4. 7 €. Format : LP x 2. Cover condition : VG (Very Good) Media condition : M (Mint). miles davis live evil. Columbia G 30954 gatefold cover art by Abdul Mati. Cover condition : VG (Very Good) Media condition : NM (Near Mint).
Album including Album cover. I& sorry! Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor, due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can& purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO. Broken into a group of short studio pieces and four extended live jams, „Live Evil finds Miles Davis going further up the river, into the heart of uncharted musical darkness. In the studio, Miles took simple tone ballads and immersed them in the electrified air that he'd been breathing since „In A Silent Way.
Live-Evil is an album by American jazz musician Miles Davis, released on November 17, 1971, by Columbia Records. Parts of the album comprise live recordings of Davis' 1970 performance at the Cellar Door, which producer Teo Macero subsequently pieced together in production. It also features his recordings at Columbia's Studio B, with different personnel, on February 6 and June 3–4, 1970. Live Evil is the first official live album by British heavy metal band Black Sabbath. The previously released Live at Last (1980) was not sanctioned by the band. Live Evil peaked at number 37 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. The Live Evil album was recorded on the Mob Rules tour. The sleeve states that the songs were recorded in Seattle, San Antonio and Dallas during the 1982 tour in support of the Mob Rules album, but doesn't give the venues or recording dates for the individual tracks.
|1-3||Medley: Gemini / Double Image||5:57|
|1-4||What I Say||21:11|
|1-5||Nem Um Talvez||4:04|
|2-3||Inamorata And Narration By Conrad Roberts||26:32|
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Artwork – Abdul Mall*
- Bass – Dave Holland (tracks: 1-2, 1-3), Michael Henderson (tracks: 1-1, 1-4, 2-2, 2-3), Ron Carter (tracks: 1-5, 2-1)
- Design [Cover] – John Berg
- Drums – William Cobham* (tracks: 1-3), Jack DeJohnette (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 2-3)
- Electric Piano – Hermeto Pascoal (tracks: 1-2)
- Engineer – Russ Payne, Stan Tonkel
- Guitar – John McLaughlin (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4, 2-2, 2-3)
- Keyboards – Chick Corea (tracks: 1-2, 1-3, 1-5, 2-1), Herbie Hancock (tracks: 1-2, 1-5, 2-1), Keith Jarrett (tracks: 1-2, 1-5, 2-1)
- Percussion – Airto Moreira, Jack DeJohnette (tracks: 1-3)
- Photography By [Inside Cover Photos] – Don Hunstein
- Piano – Keith Jarrett (tracks: 1-1, 1-4, 2-2, 2-3)
- Producer – Teo Macero
- Saxophone – Gary Bartz (tracks: 1-1, 1-4, 2-2, 2-3), Steve Grossman (tracks: 1-2, 1-5, 2-1), Wayne Shorter (tracks: 1-3)
- Sitar – Khalil Balakrishna (tracks: 1-3)
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
- Voice – Hermeto Pascoal (tracks: 1-5, 2-1)
- Whistling – Hermeto Pascoal (tracks: 1-2)
- Written-By – H. Pascoal* (tracks: 1-5), M. Davis* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4, 2-1 to 2-3)
Notes℗ 1972 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Rec Date: 1970, Dec, 18 Live In Washington; 1970, Feb - Jun, N.Y.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988009 571522
- Barcode (String): 4988009571522
- ASIN: B00004VOGX
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Release Date Code): [91•12•21]
- Other (Price incl. local tax): 税込定価 ¥ 4,100
|G 30954||Miles Davis||Live-Evil (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||G 30954||US||1971|
|CBS 88573, CG 30954||Miles Davis||Live-Evil (2xLP, Album)||CBS, CBS||CBS 88573, CG 30954||Europe||Unknown|
|SRCS 9739-40||Miles Davis||Live Evil (2xCD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||SME Records||SRCS 9739-40||Japan||2001|
|RR-98-004-2||Miles Davis||Live-Evil (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Release Records||RR-98-004-2||Russia||1998|
|CGT 30954||Miles Davis||Live-Evil (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CGT 30954||US||1971|