Yes - Leave It album FLAC
Ah leave it Ah leave it. Goodbye goodbye goodbye bad Hello hello heaven. 90125 is the eleventh studio album from the English progressive rock band Yes, released in 1983 on Atco Records.
Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Yes.
Yes: все альбомы, включая The Steven Wilson Remixes, Topographic Drama: Live Across America, Like It Is - Yes at the Mesa Arts Center и другие.
Leave It" is a song by English rock band Yes. It appears on their 1983 album, 90125. It was the second song from that album to be released as a single. The 12" single release (ATCO 6964) featured an extended "Hello, Goodbye" remix by Trevor Horn (9:30) as the A-side, with the B-side consisting of the 7" single remix (3:52) and the A Capella remix (3:19). The 7" single includes the two B-side tracks of the 12".
Leave It. Yes - Leave It (1983). Songs in album Yes - Leave It (1983). 1. Leave It (Hello Goodbye Mix). Yes. Produced by Trevor Horn. I can feel no sense of measure No illusions as we take Refuge in young man's pleasure Breaking down the dreams we make Real. One down one to go Another town and one more show Downtown they're giving away But she never came back. No phone can take your place You know what I mean We have the same intrigue As a court of kings leave it A. .leave it. Two down there you go MacArthur Park in the driving snow Uptown they're digging it out Better lay your claim
Leave It" is a good song but maybe it is the worst song from their "90125" album, at least for my taste
Drama is the tenth studio album by the English progressive rock band Yes, released on 18 August 1980 by Atlantic Records. It was their first album to feature Trevor Horn as lead vocalist and keyboardist Geoff Downes, following the departures of Jon Anderson and Rick Wakeman after numerous attempts to record a new album in Paris and London had failed. Drama was recorded in a short amount of time as a tour was already booked prior to the change in personnel. I can feel no sense of measure. No illusions as we take. It also marked the first time in twelve years that original keyboardist Tony Kaye had appeared with the group.
Ah leave it Ah leave it Two down there you go McArthur Park in the driving snow Uptown they're digging it out Better lay your claim. Get home you're not alone You just broke out of the danger zone Be there to show your face On another dreamy day. Ah leave it Ah leave it. Ah leave it.
|A||Leave It (Re-Mix)||3:52|
|B||Leave It (Acapella)||3:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Published By – Affirmative Music
- Published By – Unforgettable Songs
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Engineer – Gary Langan
- Mixed By – Steve Lipson*
- Musician – Alan White, Chris Squire, Jon Anderson, Tony Kaye, Trevor Rabin
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Written-By – Squire*, Horn*, Rabin*
Notes℗ 1983 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States
© 1984 An ATCO Recording
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf
This version has ℗ + © on the labels, there is another version with just ℗ on the labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched and stamped variant 1): [Src lying horizontally] ST 84 C 46039-1 MASTERDISK R/S Alsdorf 799787-7 A D M
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched and stamped variant 1): ST 84 C 46040-1 [Src lying horizontally] R/S Alsdorf 799787-7 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 2): ST-84-C 46039-1 MASTERDISK R / S Alsdorf 799787-7 AX BE 1-2 [SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 2): ST-84C- 46040-1 [SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)] R / S Alsdorf 799787-7 BX 8 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 799 787-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 799 787-B
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 171
|796 964-0||Yes||Leave It (12")||ATCO Records||796 964-0||Germany||1983|
|79 97877||Yes||Leave It (7")||ATCO Records||79 97877||Canada||1983|
|0-96964||Yes||Leave It (12", ARC)||ATCO Records||0-96964||US||1984|
|799787-7||Yes||Leave It (7", Single)||WEA||799787-7||Spain||1984|
|B9787T, 796964-0||Yes||Leave It (12")||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||B9787T, 796964-0||UK||1984|