Real Estate - Reality album FLAC
Reality is an EP released close to the release of their debut album
Listen free to Real Estate – Reality (Motorbikes, Basement and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
REAL ESTATE - Reality Album. You can get here Reality Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More.
Более 100 млн. качественных фотографий для любых творческих потребностей. Заходи! · Более 45 млн. фото · Более 2 млн. видео · Более 100 млн. фото
Real Estate is the debut album by American indie rock band Real Estate, released on November 17, 2009 on Woodsist. Future Real Estate founders Martin Courtney, Matt Mondanile and Alex Bleeker had already played music together in various permutations as students at Ridgewood High School in Ridgewood, New Jersey. While studying in different colleges, they kept in touch and would send each other songs that they had worked on individually.
Band Name Real Estate. Type EP. Data de aparición 2009. Labels Mexican Summer. Estilo MusicalIndie Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0. 5. Younger Than Yesterday. Data wpisu 2009. Wydawcy Mexican Summer. Styl muzycznyIndie Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0.
Give Your Opinion on Reality. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
1. Motorbikes Lyrics. Reality is an EP by Real Estate, released on December 18, 2009 via Mexican Summer. All the songs were recorded on a cassette 8-track in Jersey City, New Jersey except Saturday Morning, which was recorded in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Producers Kevin McMahon. Writers Martin Courtney & Real Estate. Engineer Kevin McMahon.
|B2||Younger Than Yesterday||4:33|
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-70840
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-70841
- Mastered At – Salt Mastering
- Music By, Written-By, Performer – Real Estate
NotesSecond pressing of 2000 handnumbered copies, 1700 on black vinyl here, 300 of which were pressed on rainbow splatter vinyl (this entry).
Includes download card.
All songs recorded on a cassette 8-track in Jersey City, except "Saturday Morning", which was recorded in Ridgewood, NJ.
© & ℗ Kemado Records Inc. d/b/a Mexican Summer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 184923100358
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etching Side A): S-70840 MEX 035 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etching Side B): S-70841 MEX 035 B Salt
|MEX 035||Real Estate||Reality (12", EP, Ltd, Num, Cle)||Mexican Summer||MEX 035||US||2009|
|MEX 035||Real Estate||Reality (12", EP, Num)||Mexican Summer||MEX 035||US||2010|
|MEX 035,||Real Estate||Reality (12", Ltd, RP + Cass, Ltd)||Mexican Summer, Kemado Records||MEX 035,||US||2010|
|MEX 035||Real Estate||Reality (12", EP, Ltd, Num, RP)||Mexican Summer||MEX 035||US||2010|