Light - The Story Of Moses album FLAC
The only work of a rock band from the city of Gouda (province of South Holland). They were given the opportunity to record an album after winning a competition organized by the French label Barclay. A conceptual album that tells the story of Moses, who brought the Israelites from ancient Egypt to the promised land, Canaan. Tracks: 01. The Water - 0:00
By: Light (1972, Rock). More albums from Light: Turning by Light. Ain’t Necessarily So by Light. View all albums . About.
This album has an average beat per minute of 109 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 75/140 BPM). Tracklist The Story of Moses. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Recording Studio's: Phonogram Studio, Hilversum; Sound Push, Blaricum - Holland. Cover design Studio Bink - The Hague - Holland made in germany by metronome records gmbh.
Your browser does not support the audio element. The Blackberry Bushes. Your browser does not support the audio element. White Turnes into Black.
Light - White Turns into Black 06:32. Light - The Blackberry Bushes 10:56. Light - The Nuisances 06:52. Light - The Red Sea 01:02. Light - The Desert 05:38. Light - The Water 08:41. Light - The Desert 01:39. Light - The Red Sea 05:03. Gallery of Echoes: The Cma Experience - Light. Koledy Goralskie - Bajeranci, Bajeranci, Bartki, Light, Bartki, Light.
The Story of Light "Real Illusions:. is the eighth studio album by guitarist Steve Vai, released on August 14, 2012 through Favored Nations Entertainment. It is Vai's first full-length studio album since 2005's Real Illusions: Reflections. The track "John the Revelator" contains a sample of Blind Willie Johnson's song of the same name
Album ∙ 2018 ∙ 1 Songs.
Album · 1990 · 26 Songs. No Danger In the Water. 24. Medgar Evers Speaking. 25. Keep Your Eyes On the Prize.
|A2||The Blackberry Bushes|
|B1||White Turnes Into Black|
|B4||The Red Sea|
- Recorded At – Phonogram Studios Hilversum
- Recorded At – Soundpush Studios
- Made By – Metronome Records GmbH
- Lacquer Cut At – Tonstudio Pfanz
- Acoustic Guitar – Gerard Steenbergen
- Bass Guitar – Joop Slootjes
- Design [Cover Design] – Studio Bink
- Drums, Vocals – Sjaco Van Der Speld
- Guest [Special Thanks To], Bass Guitar – Guus Willemse
- Guest [Special Thanks To], Electric Guitar – Hans Hollestelle
- Guest [Special Thanks To], Voice [Voices] – Marian Schatteleyn, Robbie Dale
- Lacquer Cut By – PF*
- Lyrics By – Henk van Rookhuyzen
- Music By – Adri Vergeer
- Piano, Organ, Celesta [Celeste], Mellotron, Keyboards, Vocals – Adri Vergeer
- Producer – Bert Schouten
- Saxophone [Sax], Flute – Hans De Bruin
Green Brain record labels with "Brain Metronome" logo.
Catalogue number variations are: brain 1013 on record labels, BRAIN 1013 on cover spine, 1013 on front & rear cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): st-1013-a (0664.166 s 1)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): st-1013-b (0664.166 s 2)
- Rights Society: gema
|748.003, 748 003||Light||The Story Of Moses (LP, Album)||Barclay, Barclay||748.003, 748 003||Netherlands||1972|
|brain 1013, BRAIN 1013, 1013||Light||The Story Of Moses (LP, Album)||Brain, Brain, Brain, Metronome||brain 1013, BRAIN 1013, 1013||Germany||1972|
|brain 1013, BRAIN 1013, 1013||Light||The Story Of Moses (LP, Album, RP)||Brain, Brain, Brain, Metronome||brain 1013, BRAIN 1013, 1013||Germany||1974|
|ER 42129||Light||The Story Of Moses (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Estrella Rockera||ER 42129||Spain||2006|