Various - Zingotoppen: Finalmelodier I 1967 Års Popbandstävling album FLAC
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper& Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967).
Various - Zingotoppen: Finalmelodier I 1967 Års Popbandstävling (LP). Not On Label, Not On Label. Lill Lindfors - Kom I Min Värld (Album).
Groovin' is the third album by rock band The Young Rascals. The album was released on July 31, 1967 and rose to on the Billboard Top LPs chart and number 7 on the R&B chart. Eight of the songs were released on singles with the title track reaching number 1 on the Pop chart in the .
Various - Zingotoppen: Finalmelodier I 1967 Års Popbandstävling. Elin Bell - Over And Out (Claes Rosén Remix). Pimp Diddy - Drömmar Av Guld. Wanderlea Com Renato E Seus Blue Caps - É Tempo Do Amor, Do Wah Diddy Didd. Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy. André Bjerke, Claes Gill - André Bjerke Leser André Bjerke, Claes Gill Les.
RUSSIE DE TOUJOURS" (album Philips SFX-7052 (LP). MOOD IN EUROPE" (album ve. ). Philips SFX-7061 (LP). WORLD TOP HITS" (album Philips SFX-7068 (LP). UN TOUT PETIT PANTAN" (album Philips SFX-7085 (LP). CHANSON MOOD" (album ve. VARIOUS ARTISTS: "WORLD STAR FESTIVAL" (in Aid of the World's Refugees). United Nations, Nippon Victor 88 888 DY (LP).
1967 was a banner year for rock music. The Summer of Love hosted everything from the Monterey Pop Festival, which gave Jimi Hendrix his big break, to the Beatles' landmark 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Pepper's' reads like a checklist of what made 1967 so great: It's a concept album, it's packed with druggy undertones, its nostalgia is as ironic as it is genuine and it spills a cornucopia of sounds across the listener's ears.
Sandie (Album) 1965 + Bonus Tracks. The Ferris Wheel - Can't Break the Habit . Vibrant Sound of Acid.
|A1||–Why||Ballad Of A Young Pining Man|
|A2||–Les Fleurs||All I Want To Know|
|A4||–Explicit Souls||Rebbeca's Shop|
|A5||–Alfie Group||Tell Me What's Wrong|
|A6||–Nameless||A Light-Hearted Life|
|B1||–The He-Goats||Like Birds|
|B2||–Alfie Group||But I Knew|
|B4||–Shivers||Baby It's To Late|
- Pressed By – AB Record-Materiel
- Recorded At – Dieke Audiotron
- Designed At – Ervaco
- Design [Idé] – Arne Larsson
- Presenter – Claes Dieden
- Producer – Anders Henriksson
- Recorded By – Thomas Strandberg
- Sleeve Notes – Kjell E. Genberg
- Written-By – Agne Björk (tracks: A2, B5), Alf Olofsson (tracks: B2), Anders Melander (tracks: A3), Gunnar Winald (tracks: B1), Gunno Boström (tracks: A5, B2), Jan Bandel (tracks: B3), Kaj Söderström (tracks: A1), Mats Hallgren (tracks: B6), Roland Fröding (tracks: A6), Roland Torbjörnsson (tracks: A2, B5), Rolf Wendin (tracks: A4), Staffan Hallgren (tracks: B6), Staffan Stenström (tracks: B3), Sverker Blomberg (tracks: B4)
NotesZingotoppen 1967 was a pop band competition arranged by the Swedish brewery company Apotekarnes. This record contains songs from the ten pop bands that came all the way to the final. They where selected from 376 bands that participated from start. Every song is presented by the famous pop DJ Claes Dieden (who also presented Hansson & Karlsson on their "P Som I Pop" single). In the jury was: Edgard Agermo, Claes Dieden, Kjell E. Genberg, Anders Henriksson and Peter Himmelstrand.
All songs are recorded at Dieke Audiotron.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): RM 2511
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): RM 2512
- Rights Society: NCB