Brother Dege - How To Kill A Horse album FLAC
From the album How To Kill A Horse (2013). CD Baby (от лица компании "Golarwash Labs & Records"); BMI - Broadcast Music Inc.
The Black Sea. Brother Dege. Album How to Kill a Horse. The Black Sea Lyrics. Have you never been woken and in time set free to walk a mile on the ocean of a dark black sea? I’ve never been beholden to kings and queens But now I got the notion to get set free To get set free Out upon the ocean of a dark black sea Now I got the notion to get set free. The Black Sea" Track Info. How to Kill a Horse Brother Dege. 3. How to Kill a Horse. 4. Judgment Day. 5. Poor Mamma Child.
Listen free to Brother Dege – How to Kill a Horse (The Black Sea, The Darker Side of Me and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Exclusive Prime pricing. Release Date: November 5, 2013. Label: GolarWash Labs & Records.
Brother Dege - Judgment Day 02:41. Brother Dege - Last Man Out of Babylon 07:55. Brother Dege - Poor Momma Child 03:07. Brother Dege - Wehyah 03:34. Brother Dege - How to Kill a Horse 04:43. Brother Dege - The River 04:09. Brother Dege - The Black Sea 03:18. Brother Dege - O'Dark30 04:49. Brother Dege - Crazy Motherfucker 05:22.
Dege’s new album ‘How to Kill A Horse’ is as enticing as any Deep South music, full of rhythmic motion and field holler style lyrics. The resonator guitar is the main feature here and Dege follows a long line of respected and innovative resonator players in its exposition. Two that come to mind are of course Bob Brozman and Rainer Ptcateck, both of whom created two very singular and innovative forms for the instrument
Brother Dege Partial to the Bitters, Pt. II. 02:34. Brother Dege Too Old to Die Young(OST Django Unchained). Brother Dege The Black Sea.
How to Kill a Horse is due November 5 via GolarWash Labs & Records.
Brother Dege - Supernaut ( Black Sabbath cover) Brother Dege - Too Old To Die Young Brother Dege - To Fill a Hole Brother Dege - The Darker Side of Me Brother Dege - Too Old to Die Young(OST 1i. Brother Dege How to Kill a Horse. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Brother Dege O'Dark30.
In 2010, Dege Legg released the slide guitar album Folk Songs of the American Longhair under the name Brother Dege. In 2011, Dege Legg began working full-time in a men's homeless shelter. From 2011-2012, Dege recorded the songs for How to Kill a Horse (the follow album to Folk Songs) in an empty warehouse in Lafayette, LA. Dege Legg is the author of nine albums and two books (The Battle Hymn of the Hillbilly Zatan Boys and Into the Great Unknown).
|A1||The Black Sea||3:18|
|A2||The Darker Side Of Me||3:57|
|A3||How To Kill A Horse||4:40|
|A6||Poor Momma Child||3:05|
|B10||Last Man Out Of Babylon||7:56|
- Copyright (c) – Dege Legg Music Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GolarWash Labs & Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Psyouthern
- Recorded At – Electric Comoland
- Engineer, Recorded By – Dege Legg
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Cut By] – Jeff Powell
- Layout, Design – Brian Richard, Maria Viator
- Lyrics By, Music By, Arranged By – Dege Legg
- Mastered By [LP Mastered By] – Bruce Barielle
- Mixed By – Dege Legg, Primo , Tony Daigle
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Acoustic Guitar – Tony Daigle (tracks: B10)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Backing Vocals – Bert Fackler (tracks: B9)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Drums – Krishna Kasturi (tracks: A1, B7, B9)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Guitar – Primo (tracks: A3, B7)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Organ – Tony Daigle (tracks: A2, B9)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Pedal Steel Guitar – Richard Comeaux (tracks: A3)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Percussion – Charles Vincent (tracks: A4, B8, B9), Tony Daigle (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Percussion [Boot Stomps] – Primo (tracks: A6)
- Photography By – Brian Richard
- Producer – Dege Legg, Primo , Tony Daigle
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Tony Daigle
- Vocals, Slide Guitar, Resonator Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Percussion, Drums – Dege Legg
NotesIncludes a lyric/credit sheet
Recorded in an empty warehouse, Lafayette, LA
Additional recording at Electric Comoland, Lafayette, LA
Mixed at Electric Comoland, Lafayette, LA
Vinyl cut in the original Stax Records Lathe at Ardent Studios, Memphis, TN
© 2014 Dege Legg Music Publishing BMI
℗ 2014 GolarWash Labs & Records / Psyouthern
Record Store Day 2015 Limited Edition
Sequential track positions
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 856645003490
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): GW786 SIDE A MBL-186-A J. POWELL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): GW786 SIDE B MBL-186-B J. POWELL
|GW785||Brother Dege||How To Kill A Horse (CD, Album)||GolarWash Labs & Records||GW785||2014|
|MBL 186-1 TP||Brother Dege||How To Kill A Horse (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Magic Bullet Records||MBL 186-1 TP||US||2015|
|MBL186-1||Brother Dege||How To Kill A Horse (LP, Album, Ltd, RE)||Magic Bullet Records||MBL186-1||US||2015|