Stefy - The Orange Album album FLAC
Listen free to Stefy – The Orange Album (Chelsea, Hey School Boy and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Stefy orange county the orange album 2006. SME, UMG (от лица компании "Wind-up Records"); Kobalt Music Publishing, ASCAP, CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing, AMRA" и другие авторские общества (3).
The Orange Album is the debut album by American band Stefy. It was released on August 29, 2006 in the United States and on April 23, 2007 in the United Kingdom by Wind-up. Compared to the works of Gwen Stefani and Blondie, the album took influence from pop, new wave, electronic, and rock music. Stefy collaborated with producers Jimmy Harry and Glitch for the album, as well as Greg Kurstin and Mimi Jacobson for lyrics
Nothing Really Lyrics. About The Orange Album. The Orange Album Q&A. Producers Jimmy Harry. Writers Greg Kurstin & Jimmy Harry.
The Orange Album, 2007. The Orange Album, 2007. Orange County, 04:25. Now playing: Foreigner I Want to Know What Love Is. Эвергрин Радио Мир. Jonas Brothers Sucker.
Hey School Boy. Love You To Death. Cover Up. Orange Crush. You and Me Against the World. Pretty Little Nightmare. MusicBrainz: The Orange Album.
Album · 2007 · 11 Songs. 2007 The Bicycle Music Company. See All. Bitch Is a Bitch - EP. 2006. Typical Choice (feat.
According to the lead singer, Stefy Rae, The Orange Album took over three years to complete. Lucky Girl" is a song originally written and recorded by Los Angeles-based artist Jonneine Zapata. The Orange Album was released in the UK on April 23, 2007 selling 5,200 copies in the UK, and reaching on the charts. The album has had some success in New Zealand, being the "CD of the week" in early 2007 on the New Zealand music television show "C4 Select Live. Stefy has released two singles from the album, and a total of five music videos.
Stefy - Hey School Boy. Stefy - Love You To Death. Stefy - Orange County. Stefy - Where Are The Boys. Stefy - Cover Up. Stefy - Orange Crush. Read full description. STEFY Orange Album CD 11 Track European Wind up 2006. Brand new: lowest price.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Shawn EustaceGuitar – Adam Ross Keyboards – Greg KurstinWritten-By – Kurstin*
|2||Hey School Boy
Piano – Jason GaviatiWritten-By – Jakobson*
|3||Love You To Death
Written-By – Jakobson*
Written-By – Glitch , Jakobson*
|5||Where Are The Boys||4:31|
Guitar – Adam Ross Written-By – Kurstin*, Chambers*, Jakobson*
Backing Vocals – Jason Gaviati, Mimi JakobsonWritten-By – Glitch
Arranged By, Conductor, Producer [Strings] – Graeme RevellWritten-By – Zapata*, Stevens*
|9||You And Me Against The World
Written-By – Jakobson*
|10||Pretty Little Nightmare
Written-By – George
Written-By – McGroarty*, Huntington*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wind-up Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Wind-up Records, LLC
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-127480
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Recorded At – 3:20 Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Bombshelter
- A&R – Diana Metzler
- A&R [Administration / Coordination] – Darren Majewski
- A&R [Wind-Up Production Supervisor] – Gregg Wattenberg
- Art Direction – Gail Marowitz
- Bass – Jimmy Harry (tracks: 4, 6 to 11)
- Coordinator [Project Manager] – Mike Mongillo
- Design – Bethany Pawluk
- Drums – Adam Marcello (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 9, 10), Andreas Brobjer
- Engineer – Chriss Fudurich*, Jimmy Harry, Mark Curry , Oren Hadar
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ben Tirney, Chad Nini
- Guitar – Sean Meyer
- Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Jimmy Harry
- Keyboards – Jason Gaviati
- Legal – Bryan K. Christner
- Management – Nettwerk Management
- Management [Business Affairs] – Jim Cooperman, Kim Youngberg
- Mastered By – Brian (Big Bass) Gardner*
- Mixed By – Jimmy Harry (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 11), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1, 4)
- Mixed By [Assistant To Tom Lord - Alge] – Femio Hernandez
- Photography – Benjamin Haber
- Producer – Glitch (tracks: 7), Jimmy Harry
- Vocals – Stefy Rae Eustace, Stefy Rae*
- Written-By – Harry* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9 to 11), Eustace* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 601501311826
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 507D
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-127480 1 A0 1
|none||Stefy||The Orange Album (CDr, Album, Promo)||RCA||none||US||Unknown|
|88697060532||Stefy||The Orange Album (CD, Album)||Wind-Up, Curvature Records||88697060532||Europe||2007|