Osman, Gubura & Co. - Au Royaume De La Lyre = In The Kingdom Of The Lyre album FLAC
The "lyre of Har Megiddo" is an instrument etched onto an ivory plaque that was discovered by archaeologist Gordon Loud in the excavations of a royal palace.
Songs: L'éveil dans la mort, Décor astral sans lune, Après la nuit, Orlok. But Orlok is a bonus song (summer 2007). Re-released in 2008 by Dungeons Deep Records on CDr. Neige et Noirceur Discography.
Let us know what you think of the Last.
The Kingdom of Arles/Burgundy within Europe at the beginning of the 11th century. Burgundy in the 12–13th century: Kingdom of Arles. The Kingdom of Arles (also known as Arelat) was a dominion established in 933 by the merger of the kingdoms of Upper and Lower Burgundy under King Rudolf II. The kingdom came to be named after the Lower Burgundian residence at Arles. It is alternatively known as the "Kingdom of the Two Burgundies" (Royaume des Deux-Bourgognes), or as the "Second Kingdom of Burgundy", in contrast to the Kingdom of the Burgundians of Late Antiquity. Le royaume de Bourgogne sous les empereurs franconiens (1038–1125): Essai sur la domination impériale dans l'est et le sud-est de la France aux XIme et XIIme siècles. Paris: Honoré Champion. Poole, Reginald (1913).
Album · 1959 · 19 Songs. Temple de la paix, suite pour orchestre, LWV 69. 16:40. More By Ensemble Orchestral de L'Oiseau-Lyre. See All. Purcell: Come, Ye Sons of Art, Z. 323.
The Kingdom of France (French: Royaume de France) was a medieval and early modern monarchy in Western Europe. It was among the most powerful states in Europe and a great power since the Late Middle Ages and the Hundred Years' War. It was also an early colonial power, with possessions around the world. France originated as West Francia (Francia Occidentalis), the western half of the Carolingian Empire, with the Treaty of Verdun (843)
Lyre of the Levites – Jewish Music for Biblical Kinnor" is the sequel to my 2008 album, "King David's Lyre; Echoes of Ancient Israel".
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country. 1 act. Composition Year. La naissance de la lyre. Conte lyrique en un acte. Opus/Catalogue NumberOp.
The Cursed Lyre can make the person who gets shot painful to death. Atk + 180. Agi ＋5 INT ＋5 auto attack has a chance to trigger L. 0 When L. 0 is learned, the damage of will increases by 100% When auto attack triggers, There is a chance to reduce the target's SP value (this effect is valid only on PVP maps) ＋: improve the influence of Atk on Falcon's Atk. Level. Atk ＋60, Agi ＋3, ＋: improves the influence of Atk on Pet's Atk. 20 70 3 700 40,000 . Exchange Price.
|1-1||–Sabet Osman*||Banat Baladna (The Girls Of Our Country)||3:49|
|1-3||–Sabet Osman*||Halima (Her Love)||3:27|
|1-4||–Sabet Osman*||Hawa Baladi (Love Of My Country)||4:07|
|1-6||–Qassas Kilabo Miri*||Terngalo Sheira (The Sultan Of The Mountain)||2:37|
|1-7||–Qassas Kilabo Miri*||Finya Moy (The Awakening)||3:05|
|1-8||–Qassas Kilabo Miri*||Mama (Mother)||3:33|
|1-9||–Qassas Kilabo Miri*||Sal Ganju Ganju (The Carnival)||3:27|
|1-10||–Qassas Kilabo Miri*||Kidanki Juthanj (Returning To My Homeland)||3:21|
|1-11||–Qassas Kilabo Miri*||Lija (He Who Is Lost)||2:20|
|1-12||–Qassas Kilabo Miri*||Angi Teglen (Let's Have Fun!)||3:02|
|2-1||–Muhammad Gubara*||Ahki Li'anna Wa-al-hawa (Talk To Me About Us And Your Wish To Be Closer)||6:07|
|2-2||–Muhammad Gubara*||Nouray (The Fruit)||5:05|
|2-3||–Muhammad Gubara*||Al-Baydari (He Who Knows Me)||4:54|
|2-4||–Muhammad Gubara*||Al-Buniya Al-fanjariyya (The Beautiful Young Girl)||6:50|
|2-5||–Muhammad Gubara*||Gurush Al-jinn (Lots Of Money)||5:39|
|2-6||–Muhammad al-Badri*||Ya'achaya (The News Has Come Through)||3:28|
|2-7||–Muhammad al-Badri*||Laymuna Nan Gumbi (The Lemon)||3:11|
|2-8||–Muhammad al-Badri*||Qruha Dok Bariya (I Don't Want Anything To Happen To You)||2:41|
|2-9||–Muhammad al-Badri*||Kulal Quabi Baraya (May The Rain Fall, O My Land)||2:56|
|2-10||–Muhammad al-Badri*||Siqi Hawa (The Traveller)||4:14|
|2-11||–Muhammad al-Badri*||Duneib (The Camel's Gait)||3:02|
|2-12||–Muhammad al-Badri*||Ray Way Loulou Sabib (Welcome, O Joy!)||2:33|
- Distributed By – Harmonia Mundi Distribution
- Recorded By – Long Distance Productions
- Mixed At – Long Distance Productions
- Mastered At – Femios Studio
- Designed At – Sansblanc
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-52528
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-52529
- Concept By [Series Conception] – Mohamed Métalsi
- Coordinator – Birgitte Nérou, Christine Rinieri, Cécile Boquien, Farida Mekki, Rabah Mezouane, Rainer Engel, Saïda Fellache, Thierry Rambaud
- Liner Notes – Christian Poché
- Lyre – Sabet Osman* (tracks: CD1: 1-5), Qassas Kilabo Miri* (tracks: CD1: 6-12), Muhammad al-Badri* (tracks: CD2: 6-12), Muhammad Gubara* (tracks: CD2: 1-5)
- Mixed By – Jean-Christophe Messonier
- Percussion – Muhammad Saleh* (tracks: CD2: 1-5), Amin Muhammad Babaje (tracks: CD2: 6-12), Graham Abdelkader Damin* (tracks: CD1: 1-12), Awad Abdallah Mighani* (tracks: CD2: 1-5)
- Photography By – Belmenouar*
- Recorded By – Jean Gauthier
- Translated By – Delia Morris
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 94881 64012 6
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, Disc 2): IFPI 0759
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): [Sonopress logo] A-52528/ 321036 A
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L0 30
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): [Sonopress logo] A-52529/ 321037 B
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI LB 46
- SPARS Code: DDD