Wolves - Simulation.Transparency.Alienation album FLAC
Alienation by Wolves, released 15 September 2003 1. 14 2. 15 3. 12 4. 13 Drums: Andy Skelly Bass: Erik Hopp Guitar: Brad Wallace Guitar/Vocals: Tim Glowik.
Listen to Stimulation.
Alienation 1. 13 Released on Coalition Records in 2003.
Listen to simultation. alienation - EP in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
1) Wolves (rooted in emo hardcore of the early to mid nineties) was first conceived in early 2000 by Brad Wallace and Tim Glowik. 2) Wolves from Newcastle, Australia is a 5 piece hardcore band that formed in 2005. They have just released a 5 track demo. 3) There is also a black metal band with such a name in vein of old legends like Bathory and Hellhammer.
Release group by Wolves. NL. Coalition Records.
Wolves records were often to be taken as a visual representation as much as a musical representation and influences were drawn from Avant-Garde art movements and 60's radicals as much as they were drawn from musical peers. In their four year existence they released one album (Ar. ulture. Work) an ep (Simulation. Alienation) as well as two split 7" with Ampere and Sinaloa, and a 12" split with Transistor Transistor. Wolves decided to part ways due to geographic hardship and members growing in different directions creatively.
Wolves Wolves album playlist streaming download, playable Wolves Wolves tracks, listen to Wolves Wolves online. Tagged as: German Black Metal, Tracks: Wolves - God Mode Wolves - Chocolate Bars Wolves - Library Ghost Wolves - Let the Boy Watch Wolves - Kings (feat. Maestro & Adam Bomb) Wolves - Shum Shum Wolves - The Weird One Wolves - Beast Masters Wolves - Lioness (feat. Savillion) Wolves - The Cottage Wolves - Zombies Wolves - Winston Wolf (feat.
2) Wolves from Newcastle, Australia is a 5 piece hardcore band that formed in 2005. 4) A Connecticut pop punk/ indie band for fans of Say Anything, The Swellers, The Movielife.
- Manufactured By – www.Furnace CD.com
- Recorded At – Dead Air Studios
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Artwork [Original Drawings] – Kate Hoover
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Recorded By – Will Killingsworth
NotesManufacturer uncredited, identified by the matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8100
- Matrix / Runout: L388 9117 LKW055 WWW:FURNACECD.COM D30819-04 A
|cp62||Wolves||Simulation.Transparency.Alienation (10")||Clean Plate Records||cp62||US||2011|
|cp62||Wolves||Simulation.Transparency.Alienation (10", Cle)||Clean Plate Records||cp62||US||2011|