Blubbery Hellbellies - Cafe Blur album FLAC
Blubbery Hellbellies – Cafe Blur. Label: Flicknife Records – BLUNT 034.
Cafe Blur - 1986 - Flicknife Records - Cat No FLS 03.
Blubbery Hellbellies - Drink Up Thee Cider Blubbery Hellbellies - I Don't Wanna Get Thin Blubbery Hellbellies - I Don't Wanna Get Thin Blubbery Hellbellies - Bar of Soap Blubbery Hellbellies 142.
I don't wanna get thin by the Blubbery Hellbellies. Filmed in the Clarendon Hotel, Hammersmith, London in 1984.
Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.
Организация на Яндекс.
Blubbery Hellbellies. This is the debut vinyl from whatīs arguably Great Britainīs most massive contribution to the 1980s Psychobilly boom. Despite or because of the fact that the vinyl debut as well as follow-up releases from the " Blubs " are hard to pigeonhole with their unbelievable blend of Rockabilly, Punk, Country influences plus these extra dose of British humour, On Large and sequels are frequently seen in serious Psychobilly record collections.
The Blubbery Hellbellies - I Don't Wanna Get Thin. The Blubbery Hellbellies - Champion The Wonder Horse. The Blubs on the Le Mesurier stage at Rhythm Festival, 27th August 2011. Old Warden park near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
Play Blubbery Hellbellies hit new songs and download Blubbery Hellbellies MP3 songs and music album online on Gaana. Blubbery Hellbellies. play all. start radio.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Love At 1st Hindsight|
|A2||Leaps & Bounds|
|A3||All In Wrestling Mama|
|B1||Champion The Wonder Horse
Written-By – Luboff*
|B3||Drunk On My Last Run|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flicknife Records
- Copyright (c) – Copyright Control
- Copyright (c) – Flicknife Records
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Alaska Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Porky's Mastering
- Acoustic Guitar – Chris Thompson
- Bass Guitar – Big Billy
- Cover [Couverture] – Flat Earth Enterprises
- Drums – Ray Massey
- Engineer – Gadd*
- Fiddle – Johnny T. (tracks: A1, B2, B3)
- Harmonica [Harp De La Bouche], Tin Whistle, Cornet – Little Paul
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Ady Bell
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Arthur*
- Mastered By – PAG
- Piano – Gaz Vincent (tracks: A2, A3)
- Producer – The Blubs*
- Written-By – The Blubs* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3)
NotesRecorded 11th & 12th of January 1986 at Alaska Studio, Waterloo
℗ © Flicknife Records 1986
(p) 86 Flicknife
A1 to A3, B2, B3 (c) Copyright Control
A1 © MCA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A "etched"): BLUNT 034 A, PAG NO STYLE COUNCIL. A PORKY PRIME CUT.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B "etched"): BLUNT 034 B, PAG AREN'T THEY FUNNY THEM LADS. A PORKY PRIME CUT