Sibiri Samaké - Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music album FLAC
Sibiri Samaké, author of Sibiri Samaké - Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music, on LibraryThing.
Sibiri Samake Mali Music Donso wassoulou Mande. Веб-версия YouTube Music для компьютера. Sibiri Samaké - Music of Mali.
Mali: Music of the Hunters. Released: December 1, 1995.
Consumer Guide Album. Sibiri Samaké: Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music Four raw, jamlike, folkloric Mande songs from Mali-one lead singer and three backups playing two ngonis, a scraper, and a shaker, hypnotically but perhaps also forbiddingly ("Fakoli 'Blacksmith Tribe'") .
Mali : Musique Des Chasseurs De Sébénikoro (CD, Album). Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music (CD).
rar: 1860 mb. Sibiri Samaké - Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music download free. Sibiri Samaké - Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music MP3 version. 1860 downloads at 26 mb/s. Sibiri Samaké - Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music FLAC version. 1758 downloads at 25 mb/s.
ARTIST: Sibiri Samake. TITLE: Dambe Foli (Traditional Music). LABEL: Kanaga System Krush. And it’s at the root of one of Mali’s most popular musical exports, the Wassoulou sound of female singers like Oumou Sangare and Nahawa Doumbia. However, there are few recordings of donso music, so this one of Sibiri Samake is something of an event – it’s his first release since 1995.
Listen to Dambe Foli now. Listen to Dambe Foli in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.
Sibiri Samaké - Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music (CD). Madou Sidiki Diabaté - Mariam: Traditional Kora Music From Mali (CD, Album).
Title: Dambe Foli: Bamana Hunters Music. Date of release: 2010. 1. Yaala Kono (Traveling Bird).
|1||Yaala Kono (Traveling Bird)||8:13|
|2||Fakoli (Blacksmith Tribe)||21:25|
|4||Su-Djo (Witch Trap)||28:02|
- Design [Graphic Design] – Child of P,G,M,
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Ed Salvatore, Koffi Olomide
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer], Mixed By, Mastered By, Liner Notes, Producer – Aja Salvatore
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Oz Fritz
- Lyrics By [Translations] – Mahamadou "Madoyba" Kouyate
- Ngoni [Accompaniment Donso Ngoni], Backing Vocals – Sumayla Fofana
- Ngoni [Lead Donso Ngoni], Lead Vocals – Sibiri Samaké
- Scraper [Karinya Scraper], Backing Vocals – Ibrahima Diakite
- Shaker [Kusuba Shaker], Backing Vocals – Kadiatou Samaké
NotesRecorded February 2008 at Studio Bogolan.
Mixed and Mastered at Prairie Sun Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 736211554345