Johnny Winter - 3rd Degree album FLAC
3rd Degree Tracklist. 1. Mojo Boogie Lyrics.
3rd Degree – сравнение цен с проверенных магазинов!
Third Degree is a 1986 album by Johnny Winter and the final of the trilogy he made for Alligator Records. For the occasion Winter temporarily reunited with Tommy Shannon and Uncle Red Turner, who used to be his first backing band. Another notable guest on the record is Doctor John, who performed on "Love, Life and Money" and "Tin Pan Alley". Winter also included a couple of solo acoustic numbers, practicing for months with a National Steel Guitar.
After two stellar sets for the independent blues label Alligator Records, Johnny Winter wisely changes things up on his third Alligator LP. He brings in Dr. John to play organ on "Love, Life and Money" and, more prominently, piano on "Tin Pan Alley. He plays a National steel guitar on "Bad Girl Blues" (a blues about lesbians!) and uses his slide with another National on "Evil on My Mind.
Album · 1986 · 10 Songs. 3rd Degree Johnny Winter.
Johnny Winter – 3rd Degree. Johnny Winter – 3rd Degree. Label: Alligator Records – P33P 20088. Format: CD, Album, Reissue. 3rd Degree (LP, Album).
LP (12" album, 33 rpm). Johnny Winter Format: Vinyl. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Love, Life & Money, 05:20. Tin Pan Alley, 05:52.
Is 3rd Degree the best album by Johnny Winter? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Johnny Winter-3rd Degree (UK IMPORT) CD NEW Condition: Brand New. Time left: 21h 14m 1s. Ships to: Worldwide. Time left: 21h 22m 29s.
JOHNNY WINTER - 3rd DEGREE (1986) SIDE A 00:00 Mojo Boogie 04:52 Love, Life And Money 10:10 Evil On My Mind 12:28 See See Baby 15:38 Tin Pan Alley SIDE B 21:29 I'm Good 25:16 Third Degree 31:52 Shake Your Moneymaker 34:29 Bad Girl Blues 39:02 Broke And Lonely. Johnny Winter - I Smell Trouble (Montreux 1984). Johnny Winter - Leverkusener Jazztage 2010. John lee hooker - the healer (full album). Johnny Winter, Third Degree. Johnny Winter - Mad Dog (Montreux 1984). Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter And 1970 (full album). Johnny Winter - Live From Montreux (1970). Johnny winter - serious business (full vinyl). Добавлено: 4 год. JIMBLUESROCK CHANNEL 4 год.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Lenoir*
|A2||Love, Life And Money
Written-By – Glover*, Dixon*
|A3||Evil On My Mind
Written-By – Winter*
|A4||See See Baby
Written-By – King*, Thompson*
|A5||Tin Pan Alley
Written-By – Jones*
Written-By – Collins*, Lee*
Written-By – Boyd*, Dixon*
|B3||Shake Your Moneymaker
Written-By – James*
|B4||Bad Girl Blues
Written-By – Memphis Willie B.
|B5||Broke And Lonely
Written-By – Watson*
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
- Recorded At – Streetville Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Published By – Ghana Music
- Published By – Ft. Knox Music
- Published By – Starting Point Music
- Published By – Duchess Music
- Published By – Wabash Music
- Published By – Big Three Music
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Hoochie Coochie Music
- Published By – Big Seven Music
- Published By – Prestige Music
- Published By – Trio Music
- Bass – Johnny B. Gayden*, Tommy Shannon (tracks: A4, B3, B5)
- Design – Chris Garland
- Drums – Uncle John "Red" Turner* (tracks: A4, B3, B5), Casey Jones
- Electric Guitar, Resonator Guitar [National Steel Guitar], Vocals – Johnny Winter
- Engineer – Justin Niebank
- Executive-Producer – Bruce Iglauer
- Management – Slatus Management
- Mastered By – Ten Jensen*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Dave Grundtvig, Susan Mattes
- Photography By [Cover] – Paul Natkin
- Piano – Ken Saydak, Dr. John Rebennack* (tracks: A2, A5)
- Producer – Dick Shurman, Johnny Winter
Notes℗ © 1986 By Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
A1 published by Ghana Music, BMI
A2, A4 published by Ft. Knox Music, BMI
A3 published by Starting Point Music, BMI
A5 published by Duchess Music & Wabash Music, BMI
B1 published by Big Three Music, BMI
B2 published by Arc Music/Hoochie Coochie Music, BMI
B3 published by Big 7 Music, BMI
B4 published by Prestige Music, BMI
B4 published by Ft. Knox Music/Trio Music, BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched Sterling Stamped): AL4748 A HUB STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched Sterling Stamped): AL4748 BHUB STERLING
- Rights Society: BMI
|TECP-25661||Johnny Winter||3rd Degree (CD, Album, RE)||Alligator Records||TECP-25661||Japan||1991|
|INT 847.156||Johnny Winter||3rd Degree (CD, Album)||Sonet||INT 847.156||Germany||1986|
|AL 4748||Johnny Winter||3rd Degree (LP, Album)||Alligator Records||AL 4748||Australia||1986|
|SNTF 965, INT 147.156||Johnny Winter||3rd Degree (LP, Album)||Sonet, Sonet||SNTF 965, INT 147.156||Germany||1986|
|P33P 20088||Johnny Winter||3rd Degree (CD, Album, RE)||Alligator Records||P33P 20088||Japan||1986|