The Temptations - The Best Of The Temptations album FLAC
The Temptations are an American vocal group who released a series of successful singles and albums with Motown Records during the 1960s and . Having sold tens of millions of albums, the Temptations are one of the most successful groups in music history.
Complete your The Temptations collection.
Anthology: The Temptations is one of three greatest hits collections released by Motown Records covering the work of soul/R&B group The Temptations. The initial release was a vinyl three-LP set issued on August 23, 1973, which covered the group's work up to that point. A compact disc double album version was issued in 1986, including five additional tracks recorded between 1973 and 1984.
The Temptations Do The Temptations. Paradise - Quality Music. Silver Collection: The Temptations. 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of The Temptations, Vol. 2 - The '70s, '80s, '90s. The Best of Soul, Album 6. сборник.
Members who like this artist also like: Marvin Gaye, Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Wonder. The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me) HD. The Temptations Papa Was A Rolling Stone 1972 Single Version. The Temptations best albums.
A new version of Last. My Girl: The Very Best Of The Temptations. Overview (current section). I'm Gonna Make you Love Me - Diana Ross and the Supremes with the Temptations.
Listen to the best of The Temptations on Apple Music and this site. Co-founder Otis Williams continues to preside over the current line-up, which also features Ron Tyson, Terry Weeks, Larry Braggs and Willie Greene, as the group’s unique and timeless sound delights concert-goers worldwide, nearly 60 years after their inception
This Temptations discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top Temptations albums can be found at the top of the list. To make it easy for you, we haven't included The Temptations singles, EPs, or compilations, so everything you see here should only be studio albums.
Features Song Lyrics for The Temptations's The Best of the Temptations album. Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are) Lyrics. The Temptations Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Temptations Lyrics.
The Temptations recorded two albums of Christmas songs for Motown’s Gordy Records: Christmas Card in 1970 and Give Love at Christmas in 1980. In total 19 tracks were recorded: 10 for the first album and 9 for the second album (although the initial release of the album only contained 8 of those tracks). These two albums have been remastered and reissued numerous times in packages that contain some, but not all, of the 19 tracks. In the decade between the recording of these two albums, musical styles changed and the personnel that comprised The Temptations changed.
|1-1||–The Temptations||The Way You Do The Things You Do||2:37|
|1-2||–The Temptations||I'll Be In Trouble||2:53|
|1-3||–The Temptations||The Girl's Alright With Me||2:54|
|1-4||–The Temptations||Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)||2:12|
|1-5||–The Temptations||My Girl||2:55|
|1-6||–The Temptations||It's Growing||2:57|
|1-7||–The Temptations||What Love Has Joined Together||2:54|
|1-8||–The Temptations||Who's Lovin' You||2:56|
|1-9||–The Temptations||Since I Lost My Baby||2:49|
|1-10||–The Temptations||You've Got To Earn It||2:38|
|1-11||–The Temptations||Nobody But You||2:22|
|1-12||–The Temptations||My Baby||2:57|
|1-13||–The Temptations||Don't Look Back||2:53|
|1-14||–The Temptations||Ol' Man River (Live)||4:48|
|1-15||–The Temptations||Get Ready||2:37|
|1-16||–The Temptations||Ain't Too Proud To Beg||2:32|
|1-17||–The Temptations||You'll Lose A Precious Love||2:26|
|1-18||–The Temptations||Beauty Is Only Skin Deep||2:20|
|1-19||–The Temptations||(I Know) I'm Losing You||2:26|
|1-20||–The Temptations||All I Need||3:17|
|1-21||–The Temptations||You're My Everything||3:10|
|1-22||–The Temptations||(Loneliness Made Me Realize) It's You That I Need||2:36|
|1-23||–The Temptations||I Wish It Would Rain||2:51|
|1-24||–The Temptations||I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You)||3:36|
|1-25||–The Temptations||Please Return Your Love To Me||2:21|
|1-26||–The Temptations||Lullaby Of Love [Previously Unreleased]||2:16|
|1-27||–The Temptations||The Impossible Dream||3:24|
|2-1||–The Temptations||Cloud Nine||3:28|
|2-2||–Diana Ross & The Supremes* And The Temptations||I'm Gonna Make You Love Me||3:06|
|2-3||–The Temptations||Runaway Child, Running Wild||4:48|
|2-4||–The Temptations||Don't Let The Joneses Get You Down||4:44|
|2-5||–The Temptations||I Can't Get Next To You||2:53|
|2-6||–The Temptations||Psychedelic Shack||3:52|
|2-7||–The Temptations||Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)||4:06|
|2-8||–The Temptations||Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)||3:47|
|2-9||–The Temptations||Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are)||2:54|
|2-10||–The Temptations||Papa Was A Rollin' Stone||6:57|
|2-12||–The Temptations||Hey Girl (I Like Your Style)||3:27|
|2-13||–The Temptations||Let Your Hair Down||2:39|
|2-14||–The Temptations||Shakey Ground||4:02|
|2-15||–The Temptations||A Song For You||4:38|
|2-17||–The Temptations Featuring Rick James||Standing On The Top - Pt. 1||4:21|
|2-18||–The Temptations||Treat Her Like A Lady||4:17|
|2-19||–The Temptations||Lady Soul||4:45|
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Distributed By – Polydor
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Arranged By – Cornelius Grant (tracks: 1-14), Don Costa (tracks: 1-27), James Carmichael* (tracks: 2-15), McKinley Jackson (tracks: 2-16), Paul Riser (tracks: 2-10 to 2-13), Paul Riser (tracks: 2-16), Rick James (tracks: 2-17), Victor Carstarphen (tracks: 2-18)
- Art Direction – Geoff Gans
- Backing Vocals – Mary Jane Girls (tracks: 2-17), The Andantes (tracks: 1-6)
- Compilation Producer – Harry Weinger
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Dana Smart
- Design [Graphic Design] – Flambé Design
- Directed By [Orchestra] – Jerry Long (tracks: 2-8), Paul Riser (tracks: 2-9, 2-10)
- Executive Producer – Amy Herot, Candace Bond
- Lead Vocals – Ali-Ollie* (tracks: 2-18, 2-19), Damon* (tracks: 2-9 to 2-11), David* (tracks: 1-5, 1-6, 1-8, 1-9, 1-12, 1-16 to 1-24, 1-27, 2-17), Dennis* (tracks: 2-1, 2-3 to 2-7, 2-9 to 2-11, 2-13 to 2-17), Diana Ross (tracks: 2-2), Eddie* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4, 1-7, 1-10, 1-11, 1-15, 1-21, 1-25, 1-26, 2-1, 2-2, 2-5, 2-7, 2-8, 2-17), Glenn* (tracks: 2-16), Melvin* (tracks: 1-14, 2-9, 2-11), Paul* (tracks: 1-13, 2-1, 2-5, 2-7), Richard* (tracks: 2-9 to 2-12, 2-16)
- Lead Vocals [Group] – The Temptations (tracks: 2-3, 2-6)
- Liner Notes [Essay By] – Harry Weinger
- Management [Tape Archive Manager] – Georgia Ward
- Producer – Albert Phillip McKay* (tracks: 2-18), Angelo Bond (tracks: 2-16), Berry Gordy (tracks: 2-14, 2-16), Clarence Paul (tracks: 1-11), Frank Wilson (tracks: 1-20, 1-27, 2-2), Harvey Fuqua (tracks: 1-26), Jeffrey Bowen (tracks: 1-27, 2-14, 2-15), Johnny Bristol (tracks: 1-26), Nickolas Ashford (tracks: 2-2), Norman Whitfield (tracks: 1-3, 1-4, 1-16, 1-18, 1-19, 1-21 to 1-25, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-13), Peter Bunetta (tracks: 2-19), Ralph Randolph Johnson* (tracks: 2-18), Rick Chudacoff (tracks: 2-19), Rick James (tracks: 2-17), Ronnie White* (tracks: 1-5), Smokey Robinson (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-5 to 1-10, 1-12, 1-13, 1-15, 1-17)
- Remastered By [Digital] – Danny Cavacco
- Research [Tape Librarian] – David Moss
- Voice [Spoken] – Otis* (tracks: 2-2, 2-11)
- Written-By – Ali-Ollie Woodson (tracks: 2-18), Al Boyd* (tracks: 2-14), Angelo Bond (tracks: 2-16), Barbara Neely (tracks: 1-26), Barrett Strong (tracks: 1-24 to 1-26, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-10), Beatrice Verdi (tracks: 1-26), Berry Gordy (tracks: 2-16), Clarence Paul (tracks: 1-11), Cornelius Grant (tracks: 1-10, 1-19, 1-21), Eddie Hazel (tracks: 2-14), Eddie Kendricks (tracks: 1-3), Edward Holland, Jr. (tracks: 1-3, 1-4, 1-16, 1-18 to 1-20, 1-22), Frank Wilson (tracks: 1-20), Oscar Hammerstein II & Jerome Kern* (tracks: 1-14), Jean Mayer-Dailey (tracks: 2-16), Jeffrey Bowen (tracks: 2-14), Jerry Ross (tracks: 2-2), Joe Darion (tracks: 1-27), Kenneth Gamble (tracks: 2-2), Leon Huff (tracks: 2-2), Leon Russell (tracks: 2-15), Mark Holden (tracks: 2-19), Norman Whitfield (tracks: 1-3 to 1-5, 1-16, 1-18, 1-19, 1-21 to 1-25, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-13), Otis Williams (tracks: 2-18), R. Dean Taylor (tracks: 1-20), Rick James (tracks: 2-17), Robert Rogers (tracks: 1-1, 1-7, 1-12), Roger Penzabene (tracks: 1-21, 1-23, 1-24), Ronald White (tracks: 1-5, 1-13), William "Smokey" Robinson* (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-5 to 1-10, 1-12, 1-13, 1-15, 1-17), Sylvia Moy (tracks: 1-11), Warren Moore (tracks: 1-6, 1-9, 1-12)
NotesDigitally remastered at This Way Productions, New York City
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31453 05242 0
- Label Code: LC 0881
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 530 526-2 01 >
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 530 527-2 01 >
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1,2): IFPI L003
- Mould SID Code (CD 1,2): IFPI 01L9
- Distribution Code: PY 926
|530 524-2||The Temptations||The Best Of The Temptations (2xCD, Comp, RP)||Motown||530 524-2||Europe||Unknown|
|31453-0524-2||The Temptations||Anthology (The Best Of The Temptations) (2xCD, Comp, Mono, RM)||Motown||31453-0524-2||US||1995|
|530 524-2||The Temptations||The Best Of The Temptations (2xCD, Comp, Mono, RM)||Motown||530 524-2||Europe||1995|