Mental As Anything - Cats & Dogs album FLAC
Music from Australia and New Zealand in the year 1981: Mental As Anything's promo-video for the track 'Got Hit', taken from the 1981 album 'Cats & Dogs'.
Красочные, яркие и привлекательные изображения с высоким разрешением ждут вас! · Более 2 млн. видео · Более 4,5 млн. эдиториал · Более 100 млн. фото
Cats & Dogs is the third studio album released by Mental As Anything. It was released in September 1981, produced by Bruce Brown and Russell Dunlop, and peaked at and on the Australian, and New Zealand Album charts, respectively. The first single, "If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?", written by Martin Plaza was released in May 1981 and peaked at on the Australian Singles charts
Cats & Dogs is the third studio album released by Mental As Anything. The first single, "If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?", written by Martin Plaza was released in May 1981 and peaked at on the Australian Singles charts. In October 2010, Cats & Dogs was listed in the top 50 in the book, 100 Best Australian Albums having previously been listed in similar polls in the music magazines Rolling Stone, Juice and The Edge. Studio album by. Mental As Anything.
With sympathetic production from Bruce Brown and Russell Dunlop, the Mentals created their first true "classic" album, which takes the best elements from their debut album and betters them by leaps and bounds. Let's Cook" is more fun than the Galloping Gourmet could ever.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語.
Audio CD, Import, April 27, 1999. Reissue of the Australian new waver's 1981 album. 13 tracks,including 'If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?', 'BerserkWarriors' and 'Let's Cook'. Also contains the original coverart. 1998 Festival Records release. Disc: 1. 1. Too Many Times.
Cats & Dogs (1981). Album by Mental as Anything. If You Leave Me. was covered in.
By Mental As Anything. Listen to Cats & Dogs in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Mental As Anything's alternative promo-video for the hit single 'If You Leave Me Can I Come Too' (May, 1981), taken from the 1981 album 'Cats & Dogs'.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Too Many Times
Piano – Rex Bullen
|A2||Walking On Rails||2:34|
|A3||If You Leave Me Can I Come Too?||3:12|
|B1||Ready For You Now||2:38|
|B2||Looking For Bird
Written-By – Delisle*
|B5||Psychedelic Peace Lamp||3:59|
|B7||Hararei I Akarana||1:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Regular Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Albert Studios
- Artwork [Finished Artwork] – Richard Allan
- Bass Guitar, Percussion [Gravel], Vocals – Peter O'Doherty
- Drums, Design [Inner Sleeve Design] – Wayne Delisle
- Guitar, Vocals – Reg Mombassa
- Guitar, Vocals, Design [Front Cover Design] – Martin Plaza
- Keyboards, Harmonica, Vocals – Greedy Smith
- Mastered By – Paul Ibbotson
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Grant Mathews*
- Photography By [Inside Photos] – Chris Morgan , Jeremy Fabinyi, Larry Meltzer
- Producer, Engineer – Bruce Brown , Russell Dunlop
- Written-By – Smith* (tracks: A1, B6), Plaza* (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B2, B4, B7), O'Doherty* (tracks: A4, A6), Mombassa* (tracks: A2, B2, B3, B5, B7)
NotesReleased in a textured outer sleeve.
Track B7 is not listed on the sleeve, but is listed on the side B label.
℗ 1981 Regular Records, Australia. Trademark owned by Regular Records Pty. Ltd. Australia and used by Festival Records Pty. Ltd Australia and Festival Records (NZ) Ltd. under authorization.
Manufactured and distributed under license by Festival Records Pty. Ltd Australia and Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
℗ 1981 Regular Records, Australia
Rec. Alberstudios, Sydney for The Regular Corporation
MADE IN AUSTRALIA BY FESTIVAL RECORDS PTY LTD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): S̶M̶X̶5̶8̶1̶0̶3̶ SMX 63775
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): S̶M̶X̶5̶8̶1̶0̶4̶ ̶M̶X̶ ̶2̶0̶6̶8̶9̶4̶ SMX 63776
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Groove Hand-Etched): P2A3 MX 206893 RRLP 1203-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Groove Hand-Etched): P2B
|RML 53006||Mental As Anything||Cats & Dogs (LP, Album)||Regular Records||RML 53006||Australia||1981|
|SGC-1009, SGC 1009||Mental As Anything||Cats & Dogs (Cass, Album, Dol)||Solid Gold Records , Solid Gold Records||SGC-1009, SGC 1009||Canada||1982|
|SGR-1009, SGR 1009||Mental As Anything||Cats & Dogs (LP, Album)||Solid Gold Records , Solid Gold Records||SGR-1009, SGR 1009||Canada||1982|
|D 38442||Mental As Anything||Cats & Dogs (CD)||Festival Records||D 38442||Australia||Unknown|
|SGR-1009||Mental As Anything||Cats & Dogs (LP, Album)||Solid Gold Records||SGR-1009||Canada||1981|