Pixies - Trompe Le Monde album FLAC
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Pixies.
All lyrics from Trompe Le Monde album, popular Pixies songs with tracklist and information about album.
Trompe le Monde is the fourth studio album by the American alternative rock band Pixies, released on September 23, 1991 on 4AD in the United Kingdom and Elektra Records in the United States. After the surf-pop of Bossanova (1990), the band returned to the abrasive sound of the band's earlier releases. Recorded in Burbank, California, Paris and London, the album was produced by Gil Norton, and was Pixies' final studio album before their subsequent break-up two years later.
Exclusively for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 1. 30. Trompe Le Monde. The tonearm on my turntable wobbles on both sides of this album, and this doesn't happen on my other 300+ records. It is defective, you should spend the extra money on the MFSL pressing.
Trompe le monde is the final album before the pixies broke up. It was released in 1991 and is still on sale now. It contains a selection of songs which I think surepassed those of "Bossanova. Even though i am a loyal fan i do think that they slipped a bit with Bossanova. They reclaimed their skills as musicians when they released Trompe le monde. Trompe le monde is a much punkier album then previous pixies albums but I think its good that bands should experiment with different kinds of rock. For example, being a Pixies fan and preferring Trompe Le Monde to Surfer Rosa is about as rare as preferring masturbation to sex. As for the other albums, there is somewhat less of a consensus as to which ones might or might not be better. Being the Pixies’ last album (or should I say most recent?), however, Trompe Le Monde is often overlooked and underhyped.
When album number three hit the shelves to a relatively lukewarm response in August 1990 ( a pretty far cry from its predecessor, Moira McCormick of Rolling Stone said), it was commonplace for the band to deflect from the tensions that were further pushing Francis and Deal into different worlds. In an interview for the same magazine in November that year, Francis told Michael Azerrad, "From what I hear about other bands, I think we argue among ourselves very little. But the tendency for some to demarcate Trompe Le Monde as essentially Francis’ first solo album in the guise of Pixies often readily neglects the fact that its strongest suit is its collective musical cohesion, from the first toying notes of ‘Trompe Le Monde’ to the whooshed expiration of ‘The Navajo Know’.
Album · 1991 · 15 Songs. See All. Wave of Mutilation: Best of Pixies. Doolittle 25: B-Sides, Peel Sessions and Demos.
Trompe le Monde is the fourth studio album by the American alternative rock band Pixies, released in 1991 on the English independent record label 4AD in the United Kingdom and by Elektra Records in the United States. After the surf-pop of Bossanova, the album saw a return to the abrasive sound of the band's early albums.
Band Name The Pixies. Album Name Trompe le Monde. Data de aparición 1991. Estilo MusicalAlternativ Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum29.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Trompe Le Monde||1:48|
|2||Planet Of Sound||2:06|
|4||The Sad Punk||3:00|
Songwriter – Jim Reid, William Reid
|7||Palace Of The Brine||1:34|
|8||Letter To Memphis||2:40|
|9||Bird Dream Of The Olympus Mons||2:48|
|10||Space (I Believe In)||4:19|
|12||Distance Equals Rate Times Time||1:20|
|14||Motorway To Roswell||4:44|
|15||The Navajo Know||2:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Recorded At – Master Control, Burbank
- Recorded At – Pacifique Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Des Dames
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Mixed At – Master Rock Studios
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0102143040-A911
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0102143040-B911
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Artwork [Rockets] – Steven Appleby
- Bass, Vocals – Kim Deal
- Design [Assistance] – Chris Bigg , Paul McMenamin
- Drums – David Lovering*
- Engineer – Steve Haigler*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andrew Ballard, John McDonnell, Ken Gardner, Philipe Tousche, Scott Blockland
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synthetics] – Eric Drew Feldman
- Layout [Typesetting] – TTP Ltd.
- Lead Guitar – Joey Santiago
- Photography By – Simon Larbalestier
- Producer – Gil Norton
- Songwriter – Black Francis (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 15)
- Tabla, Goblet Drum [Dumbek] – Jef Feldman
- Vocals, Guitar – Black Francis
Recorded at Master Control (Burbank), Pacifique (Burbank), Studio Des Dames (Paris), Blackwing (London). Mixed at Master Rock, London.
Contains a 16 pages booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 2179720666 2
- Mastering SID Code (Outer Layer): Sony DADC A0102143040-A911 18 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Inner Layer): Sony DADC A0102143040-B911 18 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Both Layers): IFPI L558
- Mould SID Code (Both Layers): IFPI 94B1
|CAD 1014 CD||Pixies||Trompe Le Monde (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD 1014 CD||UK||1991|
|SON 27||Pixies||Trompe Le Monde (CD, Album)||Sonic Records||SON 27||Poland||1992|
|GAD 1014 CD||Pixies||Trompe Le Monde (CD, Album)||4AD||GAD 1014 CD||Canada||1991|
|6414-2||Pixies||Trompe Le Monde (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||6414-2||Brazil||1991|
|9 61118-2, 61118-2||Pixies||Trompe Le Monde (CD, Album, Club)||Elektra, 4AD||9 61118-2, 61118-2||US||1991|