Lipps, Inc - Mouth To Mouth album FLAC
Intérprete: Lipps, In. Sello: Casablanca Records, Año: 4-3-1980 Canciones: Funkytown All night dancing Rock it Power.
Complete your Lipps, Inc. collection.
Mouth to Mouth is the debut album by American disco act Lipps Inc. with Cynthia Johnson on lead vocals. The album was released in 1979 on Casablanca Records and contains the double platinum-selling 1980 chart-topping hit "Funkytown", which hit in 28 different countries around the world. The album was arranged, produced and mostly written by Steven Greenberg, who was also a session musician on the album. All songs written by Steven Greenberg, except where noted.
About Mouth to Mouth. Mouth to Mouth Q&A. Producers Steven Greenberg. Writers Steven Greenberg. Lead Vocals Cynthia Johnson. More Lipps, Inc. albums.
miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014. Lipps, Inc. - Mouth To Mouth. Label: Big Break Records – CDBBR 0130 Format: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Super Jewel Box Country: UK Released: 24 Sep 2012 Genre: Electronic Style: Disco.
Designer Music by Lipps, Inc. View all albums . Mouth To Mouth. By: Lipps, Inc. (1979, Funk, Soul). sales figures based on certification alone ^shipments figures based on certification alone.
Not really necessary but a nice addition anyways. The downside to this remastered version is the sound quality. To me the music sounds flat when compared to my original album which I still own. Even my cassette sounds far better than this remastered version.
Lipps Inc. (/lɪp sɪŋk/ lip-sink) was an American disco and funk group from Minneapolis, Minnesota. The group was best known for the chart-topping 1980 worldwide hit single "Funkytown" which hit No. 1 in 28 different countries around the world and was certified as double-platinum in sales.
Mouth To Mouth is the 1979 debut album by Minneapolis group Lipps, Inc. The group only had one hit song, the disco-influenced "Funkytown" but the album sold very well due to its elegance. This was reissued by Big Break.
|A2||All Night Dancing||8:00|
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Artwork By [Charts] – Scott Jones
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Cynthia Johnson, Dana Greenberg, Joyce Lapinsky, Marylin & Danny, Steven Greenberg, Vera Jenkins
- Bass – Terry Grant
- Drums, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Percussion, Keyboards, Vocals, Bass – Steven Greenberg
- Engineer – David Rivkin
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike Severson
- Engineer [Vocal Assistant] – Sandy Atlas
- Executive Producer – Steven Prods
- Guitar – David Rivkin, Tom Riopelle
- Horns – Bruce Allard, Dale Mendenhal*, Jack Gillespie , Richard Jorgensen
- Keyboards – Ivan Rafowitz
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Cynthia Johnson
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Piano [Piano Solo] – Ivan Rafowitz (tracks: A2)
- Producer – Steven Greenberg
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Roger Dumas
- Violin [Violins] – Bob Zelnick, Brian Mintz, Bruce Allard, Herman Straka, Karl Nashan
- Written-By – S. Atlas* (tracks: B2), S. Greenberg*
Recorded at Sound 80 Studios, Minneapolis.
Mastered at Allen Zentz Studios, Los Angeles.
|NBLP 7197||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album, 18 )||Casablanca||NBLP 7197||US||1979|
|NBLP 7197||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album, 25 )||Casablanca||NBLP 7197||US||1980|
|7268 029||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (Cass, Album)||Casablanca||7268 029||Germany||1979|
|1077||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album)||BLAM||1077||Turkey||1980|
|7197||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album, 18)||Casablanca||7197||Uruguay||1979|