Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation album FLAC
Music video by Janet Jackson performing Rhythm Nation.
On 28th Oct 1989, Janet Jackson started a four-week run at N. on the US album chart with Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation 1814.
Album Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation 1814. Rhythm Nation Lyrics. Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah Bass bass, bass, bass Nasty Three. With music by our side to break the color lines Let's work together to improve our way of life Join voices in protest to social injustice A generation full of courage, come forth with me. People of the world today Are we looking for a better way of life? Sing! We are a part of the rhythm nation People of the world unite Strength in numbers, we can get it right, one time We are a part of the rhythm nation
Come Back to Me" to the pop/rock smoker "Black Ca. For those purchasing their first Janet Jackson release, Rhythm Nation would be an even wiser investment than Control - and that's saying a lot. Track Listing.
Jackson released her fourth album, Rhythm Nation 1814, in September 1989. Although her record label desired a direct sequel to Control, Jackson chose to include a socially conscious theme among various musical styles. She stated, "I know an album or a song can't change the world. I just want my music and my dance to catch the audience's attention, and to hold it long enough for them to listen to the lyrics
A3. State Of The World. Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA. Other (Distribution Code): POL 281. Matrix, Runout: Matrix, Runout: 393 920 - 1 S 1 320.
The ironclad songwriting of the still-going power trio of Jackson, Jimmy Jam, and Terry Lewis had a lot to do with that-at this point, they were infusing their synth funk with looser, layered rhythms and exploring the distance between funk and metal. Her vocals were often considered breathy and lilting, but on this album, Jackson established her lion’s roar, even at her uppermost pitch
Tracklist: 1. Interlude: Pledge, 2. Rhythm Nation, 3. Interlude: . 4. State Of The World, 5. Interlude: Race, 6. The Knowledge, 7. Interlude: Let’s Dance, 8. Miss You Much, 9. Interlude: Come Back Interlude, 10. Love Will Never Do (Without You), 11. Livin’ In A World (They Didn’t Make), 12. Alright, 13. Interlude: Hey Baby, 14. Escapade, 15. Interlude: No Acid, 16. Black Cat, 17. Lonely, 18. Come Back To Me, 19. Someday Is Tonight, 20. Interlude: Livin. n Complete Darkness. 1. Interlude: Pledge.
This article contains the discography of American pop and R&B singer Janet Jackson and includes information relating to her album and single releases. She has sold an estimated 100 million records worldwide, and is listed as the eleventh best-selling female recording artist in the US. She has attained 10 Hot 100 number-one singles, 16 Hot R&B number-one singles, and 20 Hot Dance/Club Play number-one singles.
Rhythm Nation 1814" is an album filled with songs about society, injustice, love, loss of love and sexual innuendos. Nowadays, musicians rarely speak of the world's injustices, killing children and racial equality; Janet was a catalyst for doing that. I highly recommend this album to fans of all genres of music. Janet Jackson is one of the most successful musicians of all-time and this album is one of the most groundbreaking of her extended career. Timeless music! Mikeisha's Top 5. "Escapade" 2. "The Knowledge" 3. "Livin' in a World (They Didn't Make) 4. "Rhythm Nation" 5. "Love Will Never Do (Without You)". 6 people found this helpful.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Rhythm Nation (7" Edit )||4:28|
|B||Rhythm Nation (7" CHR Remix)
Edited By – Tony ShimkinEngineer [Remix] – Goh HotodaProgrammed By [Additional Keyboard Programming] – Alan Friedman, Fred McFarlane, Jimmy Jam, Terry LewisRemix – Shep Pettibone
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – A&M Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Arranged By [Rhythm], Arranged By [Vocal] – Jackson*, Jam*, Lewis*
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Keith
- Co-producer, Written-By, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Janet Jackson
- Executive Producer, Vocals [Additional] – John McClain
- Lacquer Cut By – JA*
- Percussion, Backing Vocals, Written-By – Terry Lewis
- Producer – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Producer [Post Production], Remix – Shep Pettibone
- Programmed By [Drums & Keyboards], Keyboards, Percussion – Jimmy Jam
- Vocals [Additional] – Anthony Thomas, James "Popeye" Greer*, Jellybean Johnson, Randy Ran, Rene Elizondo*
- Written-By – James Harris III
Notes℗ © 1989 A&M Records, Inc.
Original Version taken from the A&M Album: Rhythm Nation 1814 AMA 3920
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 016902 067312
- Barcode (Scanned): 5016902067312
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A): USA 673 A-1U-1-Q2 JA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B): USA 673 B-1U-1-Q2
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): USA 673A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): USA 673B
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
|SP-12335, SP 12335||Janet Jackson||Rhythm Nation (12")||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-12335, SP 12335||US||1989|
|USA 673||Janet Jackson||Rhythm Nation (7", Single)||Breakout, A&M Records||USA 673||UK||1989|
|SP-12335||Janet Jackson||Rhythm Nation (12", Promo)||A&M Records||SP-12335||US||1989|
|390 468-7||Janet Jackson||Rhythm Nation (7", Single)||A&M Records||390 468-7||Europe||1989|
|390 468-2||Janet Jackson||Rhythm Nation (CD, Single)||A&M Records||390 468-2||Europe||1989|