d.fRost - CommonShaman SuperVillain album FLAC
The best place to read the latest & greatest manga for FREE! From the makers of the popular Manga Rock app, we aim to provide the best-quality manga & be the first one to publish new chapters.
I do not own this music nor do I intend to make a profit from it, all rights are reserved to Celtic Frost and all other respective owners
Dodheimsgard : Supervillain Outcast,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Profile: Hailing from San Diego and representing Mission Beach, the band infuses lyrical rhyme dealings/stealings and old-school hip-hop beats with funky jazz grooves and heavy shout along choruses. The band's namesake and spiritual leader, Dan Frost, is the front man both lyrically and musically. His mastery of the Fender Rhodes electric piano, distortion wah-wah organ, guitar, harmonica and rhymes drives the hip-hop soul of this five-piece entity along with bassist Master Shen, Christian C on the drum kit, DJ J Feather, and "The Ron" Royer on guitar. CommonShaman SuperVillain (CD, Album). Dirty Old Man Records.
Shaman is the nineteenth studio album by Santana. Shaman was released on October 22, 2002 and debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 with first week sales of 298,973. It was certified Double Platinum by the RIAA and Gold in Greece. The first single of the album was "The Game of Love", featuring Michelle Branch. Why Don't You & I", featuring Chad Kroeger of Nickelback, was also re-recorded as a single in 2003, which featured Alex Band of The Calling.
Cold Lake is the third studio album by Swiss extreme metal band Celtic Frost, released on 1 September 1988 by Noise Records. It features a new lineup, reformed by bandleader Tom Warrior with newly joined musicians Oliver Amberg, Curt Victor Bryant and Stephen Priestly. Despite it being marketed to exploit the mass appeal of glam metal, the album has more of a traditional heavy metal sound.
Confessions of a D-List Supervillain. Being a supervillain means never having to say you’re sorr. nless it’s to the judge or the parole board. Even then, you don’t really have to. It’s not like it’s going to change the outcome or anything. Those are the words of Calvin Matthew Stringel, better known as Mechani-Cal. He’s a sarcastic, down on his luck armored villain. Follow his exploits as he gets swept up in a world domination scheme gone wrong and ends up working for this weak willed, mercy loving heroes.
|1||Better Off Dead|
|9||Coupe De' Kill|
|11||Burn Of The Brain|
|12||She Is The Bomb|
|13||Soul Train Home|
- Copyright (c) – Dirty Old Man Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dirty Old Man Records
- Recorded At – Doubletime Studios
- Recorded At – Blitz Recording Studios
- Published By – Medicinally Corrupt Music
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Bass – Jay Beson (tracks: 12, 13), John “666“ Edwards (tracks: 7)
- Congas, Sounds [Mystery Sounds] – Greg Olson
- Drums – James Bowman (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13), Steve “Mush“ Morgan (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11)
- Engineer – Richard Livoni
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jeff Forrest
- Graphics – JADEWaVe ProduCtions
- Guitar – Jerry “J.J.“ Julian (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8, 12, 13)
- Guitar, Bass, Harmonica, Percussion, Vocals, Producer – d.fRost*
- Lyrics By, Written-By – Daniel John Frost*
- Photography By – Alisha Brune, Bethanie Sand
- Producer – Dave Giovacchini
- Turntables – D.J. Bronco
- Vocals – Bethanie Sand (tracks: 1, 13), Jeff Forrest (tracks: 4, 7, 10), Julie Eisenhower (tracks: 5)
NotesRecorded September 1997.
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 654460000225