Mona Lisa Overdrive - Mona Lisa Overdrive album FLAC
Juno Reactor & don davis. Mona Lisa Overdrive Mix - Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis
Mona Lisa Overdrive is the 13th album by Buck-Tick, released on February 13, 2003. The album is named after the 1989 novel Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson
Mona Lisa Overdrive is a science fiction novel by American-Canadian writer William Gibson, published in 1988. It is the final novel of the cyberpunk Sprawl trilogy, following Neuromancer and Count Zero, taking place eight years after the events of the latter. The novel was nominated for the Nebula Award for Best Novel, the Hugo Award for Best Novel, and the Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel in 1989.
Juno Reactor – Mona Lisa Overdrive (Matrix Reloaded Mix). Juno Reactor & Don Davis – Mona Lisa Overdrive. Juno Reactor – Mona Lisa Overdrive (OST Matrix). Juno Reactor – Mona Lisa Overdrive 2. 7:52. Juno Reactor and Don Davis – Mona Lisa overdrive. Juno Reactor/Don Davis – Mona Lisa Overdrive (Matrix Reload Mai. :54. juno reactor (ost matrix) – mona lisa overdrive. Juno Reactor – Mona Lisa Overdrive ORIGINAL exclusive. Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis – Mona Lisa Overdrive (OST Matrix Reloaded).
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Mona Lisa Overdrive. And like former, and to some minds the latter, this deliberate conception, gestation & birth under sterile studio conditions has yielded quite possibly a classic album with breath-taking promise for the future.
Returning to his home in England, Laird-Clowes eventually met up with Alan McGee, who wanted the singer to record a solo album for his Creation Records label. Laird-Clowes spent the better part of four years recording, resulting in 1999's critically acclaimed Mona Lisa Overdrive, taking its name from a William Gibson cyber-punk sci-fi novel.
Mona Lis. s more immediately rewarding moments come from their forays into the world of the straightforward rock number – something tackled with consummate ease. The one-two of ‘BUSTER’ and ‘Zangai -Shape 2’ fashion out a powerful angle from which to start the ‘album proper’, adhering to the tried-and-tested ‘guitars and chorus’ shtick with gung-ho confidence; the latter performs its duty perfectly as a single, its ohrwurm battering through into memory with distinctly little grace. However, that is as much a reflection on the strength of their discography as it is one on the album itself; Mona Lisa OVERDRIVE is still a very worthwhile release for a band still exploring a sound (in this case, cyberpunk) within its eventual twilight years.
Style: Classic Metal. Picknick At Bikini - Lievestro's Mona Lisa Overdrive, Mona Lisa Overdrive.
|4||God Man Machine||5:08|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Private, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Private, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution - Independent Group
- Recorded At – Lotek Studio
- Mixed At – Lotek Studio
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – Blue Chip Music
- Published By – Cydonian Music
- Art Direction, Design [and Baby] – fRed Davis*
- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Mona Lisa Overdrive
- Drums [Additional] – Andy Kravitz
- Engineer – Arthur Barrow, Phil Nowlan
- Engineer [Additional] – Scott Gordon
- Keyboards, Bass, Drum Programming – Arthur Barrow
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – Phil Nowlan
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Mark Hanauer
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Yvette Roman
- Producer – Arthur Barrow
- Producer [Additional] – Joe Faraci, Phil Nowlan
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Joe Faraci
NotesRecorded & Mixed at LOTEK Studio (Los Angeles, CA)
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Inc.
Total running time listed as 32:49.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 1005-84000-2 8
- Barcode (String): 010058400028
- Matrix / Runout (mirrored): 01005840002 DISC MFG INC.
W. O. 29495-1P
|01005-84000-4||Mona Lisa Overdrive||Mona Lisa Overdrive (Cass)||Max-Bilt||01005-84000-4||US||1993|