Aimee Mann - Charmer album FLAC
MGM Distribution, FUGA Aggregation, SME, The Orchard Music, IDOL Distribution (от лица компании "V2 Records Benelux"); Audiam (Publishing), ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (6).
Aimee Mann : Charmer,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Whatever is the first solo album by the American singer-songwriter Aimee Mann, released in 1993. I've Had It" is one of the songs featured in Nick Hornby's book 31 Songs. The album, with special note for the song "4th of July", was included by Elvis Costello in his "Costello's 500" list for Vanity Fair. It has also been included in the 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die list.
Aimee Mann began to bounce back toward pure pop with @ Smilers, but that 2008 album retained a lingering hangover from her records with Jon Brion and Joe Henry, albums that were sober-minded in more ways than one. That's not the case with 2012's Charmer.
Charmer is the eighth studio album by singer-songwriter Aimee Mann, released by SuperEgo Records in the UK on September 17, 2012, and in the US on September 1. .The album was produced by Mann's bassist, Paul Bryan, and features a guest appearance by The Shins frontman James Mercer, who duets with Mann on the track "Living a Li. It debuted on the Billboard 200 at Laura Linney and John Hodgman star in the music video for the first single, "Charmer.
Published By – Aimee Mann. Published By – GWLS Music. Published By – Two Pies. Charmer (CD, Album). SuperEgo Records, V2. VVNL 23582.
Lyrics to "Charmer" song by Aimee Mann: When you’re a charmer the apples fall and you’re quite the little collector you got ‘em all When y.When you’re a charmer the world applauds they don’t know that secretly charmers feel like they’re frauds. When you’re a charmer you hate yourself a victim of sideshow hypnosis like everyone else. and then your thinking goes black and white and you’re all hunger and appetite this is a battle you cannot fight no, you only can surrender no, you only can surrender.
More albums from Aimee Mann: I’m With Stupid by Aimee Mann. The Forgotten Arm by Aimee Mann. Magnolia – Music From The Motion Picture by Aimee Mann.
Album · 2012 · 12 Songs. For her eighth album, Mann stays true to dreamy form, her knack for writing hooky songs balanced by her astute observations and whimsical storytelling. But it wouldn't be a Mann LP without a healthy dose of cynicism. On Labrador, her dog Maisie is a metaphor for life’s takers, while Living a Lie -a subtly orchestrated duet with The Shins’ James Mercer-is sardonic and hopeful in equal measure. And the title track finds Mann at her witty best, complete with New Wave synths and peppy guitars.
Album Charmer (2012). Label SuperEgo Records. Paul Bryan, Aimee Mann, Tim Heidecker.
|6||Living A Lie||3:26|
|7||Slip And Roll||4:12|
|11||Red Flag Diver||2:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SuperEgo Records
- Copyright (c) – SuperEgo Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aimee Mann
- Copyright (c) – Aimee Mann
- Published By – Aimee Mann
- Published By – GWLS Music
- Published By – Two Pies
- Mixed At – Stampede Origin
- Mastered At – Stampede Origin
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Aimee Mann
- Art Direction – Gail Marowitz
- Backing Vocals – Michael Penn (tracks: 3)
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Mellotron – Paul Bryan
- Coordinator [Project] – Karen Malluk
- Design – Ed Sherman
- Drums – J.J. Johnson , Jay Bellerose (tracks: 6)
- Electric Guitar – Chris Bruce (tracks: 7, 10)
- Guitar [Solo] – Jamie Edwards (tracks: 5, 9)
- Illustration – Ed Sherman
- Management – Michael Hausman
- Management [Label] – Will Simon
- Percussion – Jay Bellerose
- Photography By – Sheryl Nields
- Piano, Keyboards – Jebin Bruni
- Piano, Keyboards, Electric Guitar, Bells [Tubular] – Jamie Edwards
- Producer – Paul Bryan
- Recorded By – Paul Bryan
- Recorded By, Mastered By, Mixed By – Ryan Freeland
- Vocals [Duet] – James Mercer (tracks: 6)
- Written-By – Aimee Mann, Paul Bryan (tracks: 6), Tim Heidecker (tracks: 5)
NotesMixed and mastered at Stampede Origin.
Aimee Mann published by Aimee Mann/ ASCAP
Paul Bryan published by GWLS Music/ BMI
Tim Heidecker published by Two Pies/ ASCAP
James Mercer appears courtesy of Sony Records
Michael Hausman Artist Management Inc.
℗ © SuperEgo Records/ Aimee Mann 2012
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (iTunes ID): id549458150
|SE031||Aimee Mann||Charmer (LP, Album, Ltd, Ora)||SuperEgo Records||SE031||US||2012|
|none||Aimee Mann||Charmer (12xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||Proper Records||none||UK & Europe||2016|
|VVNL 23582||Aimee Mann||Charmer (CD, Album)||SuperEgo Records, V2||VVNL 23582||Europe||2012|
|PRPCD105, SE031||Aimee Mann||Charmer (CD, Album)||Proper Records , SuperEgo Records||PRPCD105, SE031||Europe||2012|
|ST1012||Aimee Mann||Charmer (CD, Album, RE)||SuperEgo Records, Stem Music||ST1012||Australia||2013|