Biota - Almost Never album FLAC
Biota - almost never.
Almost Never is the tenth studio album by experimental music ensemble Biota, released in 1992 by ReR Megacorp. The album focuses compositionally upon three electroacoustic suites for winds, strings, and processed que instrumentation ("Burn Daylight" – "Circling These" – "Old Reason Road"). All music composed by Biota. Adapted from the Almost Never liner notes.
BPM Profile Almost Never. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Biota. Fragment for Balance.
Listen to Biota Radio featuring songs from Almost Never free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Biota - 1992 - Almost Never (FLAC, ReR BCD3)/Biota - Almost Never. Biota - 1992 - Almost Never (FLAC, ReR BCD3)/11 - Circling These (Part 5. lac - 2. 7. Biota - 1992 - Almost Never (FLAC, ReR BCD3)/02 - Burn Daylight (Part 2. lac - 1. 1. Biota - 1992 - Almost Never (FLAC, ReR BCD3)/09 - Circling These (Part 3. 8. Biota - 1992 - Almost Never (FLAC, ReR BCD3)/14 - Circling These (Part 8. 0. Biota - 1992 - Almost Never (FLAC, ReR BCD3)/04 - Burn Daylight (Part 4. 3. Studio album by. Biota.
Biota - Almost Never. Biota - Almost Never.
Once Almost Never, Joondalup. Spacecore band from Perth, WA. Exploring themes from space rock and metalcore to treat your ears. Once Almost Never's latest single '85ft' off their upcoming album 'Escape Velocity' Learn More. 15 hrs ·. The Orion video is on its way.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Kalimba, Drum [Steel Drum Head] – Randy Yeates
|Old Reason Road||17:35|
- Distributed By – Cuneiform Records
- Recorded At – Dys Studio
- Mixed At – Dys Studio
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Copyright (c) – ReR: Glass
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ReR: Glass
- Arranged By, Mixed By, Producer – Biota
- Artwork [Front & Back Covers] – Ken DeVries
- Artwork [Page 4] – Dana Sharp
- Artwork [Page 5] – Kyle Yeates
- Artwork [Page 5], Artwork [Disc Surface] – Randy Yeates
- Artwork [Page 8 & Box Card] – Larry Wilson
- Artwork [Page 9] – Heidi Eversley
- Artwork [Pages 2, 3, 10, 11 & Page Backgrounds] – Tom Katsimpalis
- Artwork [Pages 6 & 7] – Dirk Vallons
- Bass Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Guitar [Guitars], Banjo, Marxophone, Ukulele, Recorder, Harmonica, Percussion, Computer [Processing] – Steve Scholbe
- Composed By – Biota (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 14, 17 to 19), James Gardner (tracks: 1, 6, 15, 16, 20)
- Computer [Processing], Tape [Tapework], Hurdy Gurdy, Engineer – William Sharp
- Design, Layout – Dirk Vallons
- Drum [Drum Kit] – Larry Wilson
- Engineer [Kit Drums Recording] – Richard Pena
- Engineer [Mastering] – Joan McAninch
- Flugelhorn, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Tape [Field Recordings] – James Gardner
- Guitar [Guitars], Ukulele, Organ [Pump Organ], Bass Guitar, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Percussion, Computer [Processing] – Tom Katsimpalis
- Organ [Pump Organ], Electric Piano [Rhodes], Whistle [Penny & Low Whistles], Harp [Suzuki Harp] – Gordon H. Whitlow
- Painting [Paintings], Illustration [Drawings], Artwork [Collages] – Mnemonists
NotesPackaged in a jewel case with an illustrated 12-page booklet that includes credits, instrumentation, and release information.
Although most do not, there are 200 copies which include an "Almost Never" territory map; this folded insert is on light delicate yellow paper; it's numbered with a red stamp (copy #) while "No. ... 200" is printed like the rest.
Individual track times do not appear on release.
Recorded and mixed between Summer 1989 and Winter 1991/92 at Dys Studio, Fort Collins.
Kit drums recorded at Source Studio, Oakland.
Digitally Mastered at Seibel Audio Engineering, Phoenix.
Made in USA
ⒸⓅ1992 RéR: Glass
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: RERBCD3 2/92 1DA2