Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways album FLAC
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Porcupine Tree.
Probably my favourite song from Porcupine Tree.
Porcupine Tree : The Sky Moves Sideways,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Текст песни: We lost the skyline We stepped right off the map Drifted into blank space And let the clocks relapse.
THE SKY MOVES SIDEWAYS, a 1995 effort from English psychedelic gloom prog darlings Porcupine Tree, is not a bad album, as such, but I just can't join the virtual "love-in" for this recording that I find here. TSMS" is my third Porcupine Tree acquisition, and I'm coming to the disappointing realization that I got into the band with an atypical album
The Sky Moves Sideways’, while being Porcupine Tree’s third release, was a massive step up in quality for Porcupine Tree. Moving past the electronic ‘Up the Downstair’, Porcupine Tree took a Pink Floyd ‘Wish You Were Here’ type approach. Even though Porcupine Tree tries to modernize Pink Floyd, they sound a bit dated on this album. The riffs and solos sound very Roger Waters, and the rhythmic electronics sound very 80s. Wilson’s vocals seem trite and uninspired, and lack the emotion of later classics like Lazarus and Anesthetize.
Produced by Steven Wilson. Album The Sky Moves Sideways. The Sky Moves Sideways (Phase One) Lyrics. We lost the skyline We stepped right off the map Drifted in to blank space And let the clocks relapse. In the dream dusk We walked beside the lake We watched the sky move sideways And heard the evening break. Sometimes I I feel like a fist Sometimes I am The colour of air Sometimes it's only afterwards I find that I'm not there. It is often compared to Pink Floyd’s ‘Shine on you Crazy Diamond’ due to it being cut into 2 halves that start and end the album. The Sky Moves Sideways (Phase One)" Track Info. Written By Steven Wilson. Release Date January 30, 1995.
The Sky Moves Sideways was the first Porcupine Tree album to be released in the US (albeit with an altered track list), and the first on which Porcupine Tree was actually a band rather than simply a pseudonym for Steven Wilson.
The Sky Moves Sideways. Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Rock Progressif Porcupine Tree. Liste des groupes Rock Progressif Porcupine Tree The Sky Moves Sideways. ajouter les paroles de l'album. 1. The Sky Moves Sideways Phase 1. 2. Dislocated Day. 3. The Moon Touches Your Shoulder. 6. The Sky Moves Sideways Phase 2. Acheter cet album.
The Sky Moves Sideways is the third studio album by British progressive rock band Porcupine Tree, first released in February, 1995. It has been compared by many fans to Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here because of their similar structure; both albums have extended pieces at the beginning and end. In both albums, these tracks make up both halves of a single song carrying the name of the album.
|A||The Sky Moves Sideways (Phase One)||18:39|
|B3||The Moon Touches Your Shoulder||5:40|
|C||The Sky Moves Sideways (Phase Two)||16:48|
|E||The Sky Moves Sideways (Alternate Version)||16:36|
|F||The Sky Moves Sideways (Alternate Version)||18:01|
|G||Men Of Wood (1994 Mix)||3:35|
|H||Men Of Wood (2000 Mix)||3:35|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delerium Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Delerium Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Porcupine Tree
- Produced At – No Man's Land
- Recorded At – No Man's Land
- Mixed At – No Man's Land
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Janew Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – Clear Spot
- Licensed From – Delerium Music Ltd.
- Artwork [Original Montage] – Dan*
- Bass Guitar – Colin Edwin (tracks: A, C, D1, D2, E, F)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Carl Glover
- Double Bass – Colin Edwin (tracks: A, C, E, F)
- Drums – Chris Maitland (tracks: B1, D1, D2), Gavin Harrison (tracks: B2, B3)
- Flute – Theo Travis (tracks: A, C, E, F)
- Guitar – Steven Wilson (tracks: B4)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Vocals – Steven Wilson (tracks: B2, B3)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By, Flute, Vocals – Steven Wilson (tracks: A, C, E, F)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Tape [Tapes], Vocals – Steven Wilson (tracks: B1, D1, D2)
- Percussion – Chris Maitland (tracks: A, C, E, F), Rick Edwards (tracks: B1, D1, D2)
- Photography By – Claudine Schafer
- Recorded By [Additional Recording With The Assistence Of] – Markus Butler
- Synthesizer, Electronics – Richard Barbieri (tracks: A, C, E, F)
- Vocals – Suzanne Barbieri (tracks: A, C, E, F)
- Written-By – Chris Maitland (tracks: D1, D2), Colin Edwin (tracks: D1, D2), Rick Edwards (tracks: D1, D2)
- Written-By, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Remastered By – Steven Wilson
NotesLimited edition triple vinyl including a bonus 7" single.
Produced, recorded and mixed at No Man's Land, June '93 - July '94.
Additional recording at The Doghouse.
Drum overdub and remix of B2 and B3 Jan 2003.
Remastered in 2003.
Graphic Design for Aleph.
Original montage at Shoevegas.
All titles published by Hit and Run Music (Publishing) Ltd except A1, E, and F published by Hit and Run Music (Publishing) Ltd/Janew Music Publishing.
© 2004 Delerium Music Limited/Porcupine Tree
℗ 2004 Delerium Records Limited
Manufactured by Clear Spot under an exclusive licence from Delerium Music Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 2090502324481
|DELEC CD 028L, DELEC CD 028||Porcupine Tree||The Sky Moves Sideways (CD, Album, Ltd, Pic)||Delerium Records, Delerium Records||DELEC CD 028L, DELEC CD 028||UK||1995|
|Delec DCD 082||Porcupine Tree||The Sky Moves Sideways (2xCD, Album, RM)||Delerium Records||Delec DCD 082||UK||2003|
|SMACD883||Porcupine Tree||The Sky Moves Sideways (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Союз, Snapper Music||SMACD883||Russia||2005|
|KSCOPE487||Porcupine Tree||The Sky Moves Sideways (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Kscope||KSCOPE487||Europe||2018|
|KSCOPE124M||Porcupine Tree||The Sky Moves Sideways (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Kscope||KSCOPE124M||UK||2010|