Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker - Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker album FLAC
Complete your Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker collection.
A song entitled, "Lyricosmos" from Claus Ogerman's 1990 album, "Claus Ogerman featuring Michael Brecker.
Possibly one of the most beautiful pieces of music to chill out t. .This version is unlike others without any top-end distortion.
Слушайте Claus Ogerman&michael Brecker в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации.
Listen free to Claus Ogerman – Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker (Corfu, Lyricosmos and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
recorded in january and december 1988. january 1989 and april 1990 at oceanway recording and schnee studios (los angeles), right tracks studios and the hit factory (new york city).
Claus Ogerman (born Klaus Ogermann; 29 April 1930 – 8 March 2016) was a German arranger, conductor, and composer best known for his work with Billie Holiday, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Frank Sinatra, and Diana Krall. Ogerman arranged and conducted Diana Krall's 2001 album The Look of Love, and conducted on her DVD Live in Paris. He also served as arranger and conductor for Krall's 2009 album Quiet Nights. Ogerman won the 2010 Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist(s) for "Quiet Nights". He arranged and conducted the orchestra on George Benson's 1976 album, Breezin', as well as on two other Benson albums. Claus Ogerman featuring Michael Brecker (GRP, 1991) with Michael Brecker. Symphonic Dances, Some Times (Ballet) (Bay City, 1992) with the New York Studio Symphony Orchestra. Lyrical Works (EMI, 1997).
Artists Michael Brecker Claus Ogerman featuring Michael Brecker. Claus Ogerman featuring Michael Brecker Michael Brecker. Claus Ogerman featuring Michael Brecker. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). Tracklist Claus Ogerman featuring Michael Brecker.
Michael Brecker: все альбомы, включая Live in Helsinki 1995, Voyage Home, The Complete London Concert и другие. Randy Brecker, Michael Brecker, Hal Galper. 2007 The Brecker Bros. Tommy Flanagan, Michael Brecker, David Holland, Daniel Humair, Kenny Kirkland, Franco Ambrosetti.
Includes FREE MP3 version of this album.
|A3||After The Fight||10:37|
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Edited At – The Review Room
- Produced At – The Review Room
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – GRP Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Published By – Glamorous Music, Inc.
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra], Written-By – Claus Ogerman
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: 3, 4), Eddie Gomez (tracks: 5), Marcus Miller (tracks: 1, 2)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Michelle R. Lewis*
- Creative Director – Andy Baltimore
- Drums – Steve Gadd (tracks: 5), Vinnie Colaiuta (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Edited By – Michael Landy
- Engineer [Recording] – Al Schmitt, Elliot Scheiner
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Flugelhorn – Randy Brecker (tracks: 3)
- Graphics [Graphic Design] – Andy Ruggirello, Dan Serrano, David Gibb, Scott Johnson , Sonny Mediana
- Guitar [Solo Guitar] – Robben Ford (tracks: 1, 5)
- Keyboards – Alan Pasqua (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Bill Schnee, Elliot Scheiner
- Painting – Alfred H. Mauer
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Photography By [Of Painting] – Osamu Nishihira
- Producer – Tommy LiPuma
- Rhythm Guitar – Dean Parks (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Technician [Post Production] – Joseph Doughney, Michael Landy
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
NotesRecorded in January and December 1988. January 1989 and April 1990 at Oceanway Recording and Schnee Studios (Los Angeles), Right Tracks Studios and The Hit Factory (New York City). Post production at The Review Room (NYC).
Front cover painting by Alfred H. Mauer (1867-1932) title - "Two Heads" circa 1928 from the collection of Tommy and Gill LiPuma.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 11105-9632-2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): GRD-9632 S0C03N A4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: GEMA
|GRC-9632||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker - Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker (Cass, Album, Dig)||GRP Records, Inc.||GRC-9632||US||1991|
|GRP-9632-2||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker - Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker (CD, Album, Dig)||GRP Records, Inc.||GRP-9632-2||Switzerland||1991|
|GRP-9632-1||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker - Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker (LP, Dig)||GRP Records, Inc.||GRP-9632-1||Switzerland||1991|
|GRD-9632||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker||Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker - Claus Ogerman Featuring Michael Brecker (CD, Album, Promo)||GRP||GRD-9632||US||1991|