John Reischman & The Jaybirds - Vintage & Unique album FLAC
Ranging from old-time-infused bluegrass to innovative instrumentals and contemporary ballads, the band's original numbers are rounded out with unique takes on timeless, rarely-heard classics. Genre: Country: Bluegrass.
The Girl I left Behind. 3. The Cypress Hills. 14 Songs, 50 Minutes. Released: 1 Apr 2011. 2011 John Reischman and the Jaybirds. More By John Reischman and the Jaybirds.
Art Direction – John Reischman. Band, Banjo, Vocals – Nick Hornbuckle. Band, Bass, Vocals – Trisha Gagnon. Band, Fiddle – Greg Spatz. Band, Guitar, Vocals – Jim Nunally. Band, Mandolin, Vocals – John Reischman. Design – Pharis Romero. Engineer – Nick Hornbuckle.
Now playing: Ava Max Sweet but Psycho.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). John Reischman & The Jaybirds never disappoint. This album is full of beautiful songs interpreted with elegance and virtuosity. I highly recommend this album.
Listen to music from John Reischman & The Jaybirds like Deception Falls, In The Darkest Hour & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from John Reischman & The Jaybirds.
Songs from Vintage & Unique by John Reischman and the Jaybirds. Free download and listen Vintage & Unique. John Reischman and the Jaybirds. Tracks count: 12. Views: 7. John Reischman and the Jaybirds - The Cypress Hills 05:27. John Reischman and the Jaybirds - Gold Mountain (Gam Saan) 04:36. John Reischman and the Jaybirds - Goin' Across the Sea 03:18.
Listen to Vintage & Unique in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Jaybirds take a rather unorthodox approach on their debut by opening with the instrumental "Salt Springs. This piece unwinds at a leisurely pace for five minutes, allowing the banjo, guitar, mandolin, and fiddle plenty of room to stretch out. Next up, the band offers a relaxed take on Gillian Welch and David Rawlings' "Winter's Come and Gone. John Reischman's lead is matched by Trisha Gagnon's tenor, creating a rich harmony perfectly suited to the tune.
|2||The Girl Left Behind||3:04|
|3||The Cypress Hills||5:25|
|4||Hurry Up And Harvest||3:24|
|6||Consider Me Gone||2:32|
|8||Gold Mountain (Gam Saan)||4:34|
|9||The Black Road||3:15|
|10||Goin' Across The Sea||3:17|
|11||The Old Grove||3:58|
|12||The First Whippoorwill||3:40|
- Recorded At – Music Hill Recording
- Recorded At – Harbourside Studios
- Mixed At – Music Hill Recording
- Mastered At – Music Hill Recording
- Art Direction – John Reischman
- Band [The Jaybirds], Banjo, Vocals – Nick Hornbuckle
- Band [The Jaybirds], Bass, Vocals – Trisha Gagnon
- Band [The Jaybirds], Fiddle – Greg Spatz
- Band [The Jaybirds], Guitar, Vocals – Jim Nunally
- Band [The Jaybirds], Mandolin, Vocals – John Reischman
- Design – Pharis Romero
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nick Hornbuckle
- Guest [Special], Guzheng [Zheng] – Mei Han (tracks: 8)
- Liner Notes – Greg Spatz
- Photography By – Mike Melnyk
- Producer – Jim Nunally, John Reischman
- Recorded By [Additional] – Dave Meszaros
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Jim Nunally
NotesMade in CA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 30159 01319 0
- Matrix / Runout: Made in CA 515350